Chapter 5: The Dare Game

[ LGBTQ ALERT ]

"Rules Of Demonology"

We fixed our eyes on the dusty, huge grey book. Alex already looked calm as he turned the pages after pages to find the perfect chapter for my problem.

"Can't we just summon it simply by chanting the spell?" I asked.

"To make the demon laugh at your from above?"

I frowned "Very funny, so what to do now?"

He sighed, closed the book an looked at me "I'm not an expert but as I decided to help you, you should go now for now and come back tomorrow so that we can start from beginning"

"Okay, anything I need to bring?"

"Yea, yourself" he chuckled

"Pff- surely" with that I waved and went out of his room. It was almost dark and the hallway has no light. I slowly walked in until I found all the people and light. I wonder if he likes being alone, far away for everyone or not.

"Did you have nice time, dear?" His mother asked as I was heading out.

"Yes aunty, thank you"

.

I don't know if you call me a dumb or brainless but it's true that I'm stupid! Yay! I'm stupid! Let's dance =_=

Anyways, I reached my hostel and jumped on my bed. Can you just imagine being so close to your favourite author?!

He is really kind and I know he warned me because he cares but I have to do this or I'll lose my job and die out of poverty.

My roommates greeted me as I came inside. Time was passing really fast and I'm already excited for tomorrow.

* * *

"Grace, there's something we wants to tell you—" the twins said.

"Yes, sure. What is it?"

"We are moving out tomorrow...."

"Uhh, so soon?" I asked. If they leaves then I am afraid our friendship will broke and not sure if we could meet again or not.

"Yeah, our parents called us and they said we will get our degree tomorrow only" Bella let out a sigh. I stood up and hugged both of them.

"Take care and don't forget to miss me"

"Aww Grace, of course we won't. I hope we will meet again soon" they gave a sad smile as everyone hugged them. The dinner was going to be luxurious because it was on the twins.

We had our dinner in the good restaurant and came back to our room. It was going to be girl's night. Sharing memories, playing games and emotional talks...life sure takes too much turns, right?

"Next is Daisy!" We all yelled as Daisy cleared her throat and stood up. We were playing truth and dare and now we will be giving a dare to Daisy.

"Just don't tell me to shit on someone or drink any dog's blood" she said.

"Aw, those are for kids" Betty said as we grinned "We have a special dare for you, honey~"

"Your looks are scaring me but w-what is it?"

"Kiss Grace!"

"Yea—" I was about to say but my excitement dropped "WAIT! WHAT???!"

"What the—?"

"That too on lips" Bella included as everyone laughed.

"I ain't doing that" Daisy said and I nodded.