Chapter 3: The Chat

The ritual stopped in the half way when I found that the lights went off. It was too dark, I couldn't see a thing also. Being alone in the dark, inside the washroom shivered me. I was about to stand when I heard the water falling from beside me.

"Ah-" I stopped myself from shouting and slowly closed the tap. I was too scared to go out so I decided to wait in a corner till the lights come.

*Ping*

My phone made the sound, reminded me that my phone is still with me. I grabbed it and turned on the flashlight. I looked all over the washroom, there was nothing suspecious. I stood up and carefully went out. Darkness was all over the world, I could hear my footsteps as I was walking. It feels like a dark soul is following me. I couldn't dare to turn back because I knew that if I do, I couldn't see anything. 

I finally made it to my room and released a deep sigh. After closing the door, I went to my prepared bed, in the corner and sat down. It was terrifying. I wonder if I would die out of heart attack if I could see a demon back there.

"Oh! The message!" I remembered my phone made a sound and I opened it to see—i-it was f-from—

"My favourite AUTHOR!" Surprised, shocked, nervous, happiness and excitement! I don't know what to say. All my fears disappeared as I saw his text.

Alex: I really appreciate it and your words mean a lot to me. Thanks a lot!

"AHAHAHAHA!" I laughed and giggled, he thanked me! Yayy! I gotta reply something and hope we can be frie- aw man! Me and my high expectations!

Me: You're welcome! So, when your new story is going to come?

Alex: Most probably next month.
Excited?

Me: HELL YEAH! If you don't mind me asking,
what's your real age?

Alex: No problem, I'm 18 and yeah,
1st year. Wbu?

Me: Cool! I'm of 16 years. It's really impressive that you're
so friendly with your readers.

Alex: Honestly, I'm Everything now only for my readers
and their supports.
And furthermore, I love socializing!

Me: You're really awesome

Alex: Why, thank you :)

I typed "Welcome" in reply and after that no replies came, except an emoji. I'm really too happy and finally I can rest in peace. Let along die in the name of ALEX IN SPACE!

I covered myself with the blanket and went to sleep. It was already late and I don't want to bring terror the next day at work.

The next morning was bright! I just don't believe that woke up so late but I made my way to the hospital quickly. I took out my phone and you couldn't believe it!

There was a GOOD MORNING message from ALEX! Oh my my— I-I- YAYY!! Guess why this morning is so bright? Yeah, you guessed right hehe.

"You seem so happy" Susane said, putting the coffee on my table.

"Alex replied to me" I smiled.

"Woah— WOW! Really? That's a great news!" She chuckled "Best of luck" I nodded.

The day at work was nice, I mean it wasn't stressful and I had to apply injections to three people. It was one of the things I hate, I like I feel very uneasy to do that but for money, yea, I'm ready to do it.