Epilogue

2 months later:

"We've got stuffs to do"

"Huh?" Daisy turned back and nodded. Today she and Miya are leaving the city, college is over and both of them are leaving for their respective homes.

"I packed our dresses and can you please help me with the accessories?" Miya asked

"Sure" she stood up and started packing "Miya, wanna go there before leaving?"

Miya stared at her for sometime and gave a sad smile "Of course"

The packing was done and they dressed up, they had 2 hours before the flight so they together took all the luggages in the car and drove to the nearby cemetery. The place was silent and dead. They came out of their car and opened the gate.

They found the epitaph, inscribed Grace's name with grave marker in front of them and sat down placing the flowers there.

After her death, the cops didn't investigate any further and Miya didn't let Daisy argue more as they will be leaving soon. They met Susane afterwards. As planned, Susane's memory about her summoning the demon is clearly removed and so, the secret was remain buried with Grace.

.

"Goodbye, roommate" Miya smiled at Daisy before parting ways outside the airport.

"Goodbye" Daisy gave her the last hug "and best of luck with life"

They waved each other and Daisy took her luggages and went to check the flight's time.

"Good morning mam" Daisy turned back to see a man in black with a crooked smile and a large black white hat.

"Yes?"

"Here the pamphlet" he gave her a pamphlet and said "If you're interested, please give a call to this number. The person is known as a great astrologer, he can solve any mysteries, death or even, bringing back the death people too"

".... Bring back the death people? As in with magic?" Daisy tilted her head in confusion

"You can say that, there are strong powers that can even make the impossible possible" the man smirked.

Daisy rolled her eyes and gave the pamphlet to the man "Sorry, not interested" with that she went away.

The man opened his hat and sighed. He tore the pamphlet and throw them in the air, making them turning into ashes and vanishing as he himself vanished with the ashes.

Does that tell you how you always should be realistic rather than drowning into fancies? Life give many chances but the first chance should be taken very carefully.

You will never know how one wrong step can destroy your whole life but do we even care about this things? Life is more than thinking about all these. Your little things can bring your greatest joy in life, so, open your eyes and get out of the fantasy and look around the world. The happiest are those who are the most simple minded.

* * *

Who knows if stuffs like Grace's situation can happen again or not? But always be prepared for the worst, and then only you can have the best. Alex is gone from the world, again in the hell. His work is done and about Grace? Can she ever die peacefully?
She may be no more in this world but her soul is stuck forever in the darkest prison of hell, and it forever will.
There's no escape, no peace and no reincarnation, but just pain and loneliness maybe that's how it was meant to be or fate's choices were being messed up? You'll never know.

* * *

And here is the original ending of "The Knight Of Hell"

Hope you enjoyed and thanks a lot for reading~

* * *