𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

"The best love is unexpected. You don't just pick someone and cross your fingers that it'll work out. You meet them by fate and it's an instant connection, and the chemistry shared is way above your head. You just talk and notice the way their lips curve when they smile or the color of their eyes and all at once you know you're either lucky or screwed."

Welcome to 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐔𝐌 guys!

florilegium

/ˌflɒrɪˈliːdʒɪəm,flɔːrɪˈliːdʒɪəm/

noun

•a collection of literary extracts; an anthology.

Your host for the rest of the book will be me. I am Florence, an imaginary character who is the librarian and caretaker of this library and who'll try it's best to keep you entertained. I prefer myself as a female and I like men a lot.

Back to the topic, let's give you a small tour.

Florelegium was built by neon_girl27_08, on 13th of May, 2021 with the help of her bestfriend myyyraaa_. This is a library which just contains one shots and short stories.

The admin wanted to do something different, so she approached different author friends of her and asked them to write a story. Following will be those.

Inspired by: Desi_Tadka

The reason our library just contains short stories is because of it's multiple advantages. Some of them are-

• It'll be easy and quick to read
• Writers can be the most creative and write about many things
• It'll be fast paced and not boring

Florilegium is a collection of short stories by different authors and are given their credits. You can choose your favorite author though I am not able to choose one. All are best out of best since I have chosen them (Not really bragging here, guys😉)

Romance is the genre, everyone here followed. You'll read our protagonists meeting, fighting and falling. Their sweet and savory journey will be witnessed by you all. Go ahead and see how beautifully our authors have potrayed their characters and described them. We hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as the author did while writing it.

Swipe ahead and take a look at the different shelfs where my favorite authors have their chapters in.

Thank you for giving us a chance! We surely won't disappoint you.

𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬

The idea of contacting different authors and getting their storied all together is taken from Desi_Tadka

All the pictures used in our stories belong to their rightful owners. We and our authors have just taken them from Google or Pinterest.