5 | 𖣔

Iss jagah aa gayi chahatein ab meri,

Chheen lunga tumhe saari duniya se hi.Tere ishq pe haan haq mera hi toh hai,Keh diya hai ye maine mere Rab se bhi.Tere saath ho jaayenge khatam,Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum♡

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Everything fine?" Abhay asked, seeing Prisha lost in her own thoughts while playing with a pen. What went around didn't affect her a single bit. They both were in their last year of college.

"Are you thinking about your Mr.Possessive?" He whispered in a hushed tone making her go stiff. It has been 3 years since she has been in a relationship with Kiaan. It has been a beautiful journey all along but for some months, she was feeling scared. Scared of his possessiveness from her and his anger. She tried to make him agree to consult a psychologist but he clearly denied saying it's normal for men to be possessive and angry. He was a dream man. Perfect in everything. From caring to loving, he was just amazing. She loved how he would take out time for her even from the busiest schedule of his and how he would become a joker to see a smile on her face. But his anger scared her a lot. He would mostly end up hurting himself in anger and the recent one had shaken her to the core when he ended up fighting with some local goons and suffered serious injuries. It was always her due which he would hurt himself. This incident scared her a lot.

She tried everything so that he could control his anger and possessiveness but if he won't try, how will she succeed? And seeing him getting hurt again and again was causing stress to her.

As soon as the class ended, she ran away from there taking her bag towards the church which was nearby the college. She felt emotionally worn out. Kiaan's stubbornness was taking a toll over her and above all he was angry with her and wasn't doing anything good either.

"You mean to say I am mad so I need to consult a doctor. Isn't it?" His words resonated in her mind as tears clouded her vision. Sitting on the front chair in church, she looked ahead with a worn out expression. Everything was fine with her but his anger wasn't especially when it was taking a toll over him.

2 months passed in a blur and Prisha was finally done with her college.

Kiaan was tired with the constant ignorance from Prisha. He had ignored it thinking it to be exam stress but now the limits were crossing. Angrily he slammed his hands on the nearby lamp and ended up hurting his hand.

"Kiaan." Angrily, Prisha said as she marched inside his flat and pulled out the first aid kit. Tears clogging her vision, she started bandaging his wound.

"It's fine Prisha." He said in a distant voice and blank face.

"It's not fine Kiaan. It never was. Who in their sane mind hurts themselves like this?" She angrily screamed at him making his jaw clench as he bit his lips harshly controlling himself from bursting out on her.