Epilogue

Tu jo hain ab baahon mein

Karaar hai,Rab ka shukrana.Saanson mein hain nashaKhumaar hai, Rab ka shukrana.Tu hi mera dir hainImaan hai, Rab ka shukrana.Mera kalma hai tuAzaan hai, Rab ka shukrana. 

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Sitting by the balcony, she had a wide smile on her face looking at the beautiful weather

Sitting by the balcony, she had a wide smile on her face looking at the beautiful weather. It was a misty and wintry morning as she felt the cold wind passing through her bare skin which was covered with nothing except the pink bathrobe. Her hairs were wet falling on her shoulders and looked fresh due to the shower she took some moments back. Her hand was placed against her five and half month old womb.

It has been 3 years of him proposing to her and followed by them getting married in Maldives. It was blissful to have him by her side. They had arguments, disagreements but they never let it affect their relationship. Before going to bed, they will make sure to sort out all the differences and have a peaceful sleep in each other's arms.

"How many times do I need to tell you to take care of yourself?" She heard his morning husky voice as he wrapped the comforter around her and took her in his lap. He sat on the sofa with her in his lap as he wrapped the comforter around both of them and taking off her bathrobe, he threw it away. His hand traced her perfect curves as another rested on her womb. He gently massaged her bosoms as his hard erection made its way into the deepest canal of her so tenderly. She moaned as she felt him inside of her. Her hands made their way towards his shoulders as she held it tightly, her nails digging inside his skin. He started moving inside on her with her sitting on his lap as his hands squeezed her swollen bosoms due to pregnancy.

Finally, after filling her with his seeds, he came out of her panting heavily and took her lips into a sweet kiss.

She smiled in the kiss massaging his shoulders as he held her firmly at her place.

"Let's feel your tummy with food now." He naughtily said winking at her,making her shy as she hid her face in his chest.

"You still get shy after what we just did." He said teasingly only to get a smack as a hearty chuckle escaped his lips. He indeed felt lucky to have her all for himself and above all the little joy nurturing inside her womb made their every happiness double.

Life was indeed beautiful for them with a new being entering soon in their life.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"How are you feeling now?" Kiaan asked,caressing her head. She gave him a tired smile looking at the two hour old baby Krisha who was in the lap of her paternal grandmother.

"Thank you so much,Ishu. For coming into my life and making it worth living. Thankyou for accepting my twisted perfections in a way no one can. I love you." He said, pecking her forehead as his tears fell on her cheeks. She nodded in no wiping away his teachers.

"I love you too." She murmured in a small voice and looked at him who took his daughter in his arms kissing her forehead and kept her beside Prisha. He helped in sitting as she took baby Krisha into her arms.

He pecked her forehead as Amara took their family picture.

A picture perfect family. 

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

PRISHA♡KIAAN

T H E  E N D

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

It was the first time I tried something mature. Hope it didn't came out awkward. 

Kindly leave your views on them. 

Thankyou♡

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Wasn't that sooo cute? I swear I drooled. Kiaan and Prisha are just goals. 

So guys, with this I mark the end of the first story of Florilegium. Thank you to all our dearest readers and our author ofc. 

I will be back soon, with another spicy and hot story. 

Till then, bye bye
Florence