5 | ᪥

Naisha's POV

"you broke my heart but not me"

Betrayed. Hurt. Broken.

It wasn't the best feeling in the world but life is cruel, it wanted me to experience this feeling. I won't complain. I won't say a word to destiny cause I am sure it has something planned for me but that doesn't mean I would tolerate someone leading me. I simply would not accept that. My heart could be broken but I would not accept someone's betrayal.

Tears trickled down my face but I made no effort to wipe them. Today you may find me crying but tomorrow would not be the same me. Today you may have made me a little weak, but tomorrow will not be the same. Today you may have shattered me, but tomorrow you will find me fighting you with a beautiful smile on my face that would injure your heart.

"Well done, Mr Aavish Oberoi! Well done"

"Naisha..." He couldn't continue as I raised my hand and stopped him. I closed the door behind me and moved towards him. I wanted to slap him hard across his face and I would surely do that but not before giving him a solid piece of mind.

"No, what do you think of yourself? What do you think ha? You can do anything? You can come and do whatever you wish to do ? Then let me remind you mister, no you can't! I am not going to let you use me like some piece of shit!

I wasn't the one who came forward asking for lunch, I wasn't the one who was flirting and dropping hints, I was happy and content with friendship too, but this lies and games .... I didn't expect this from you, Aavish Oberoi."

"Naisha, I swear I was going to tell you .... "

"Oh really! Do I look like a dumb person to you !? You are nothing but like every other guy who things giving signals or trying on two different girls would be cool, let me remind you, it doesn't make you cool, it doesn't make you a casanova, it makes you a idiotic person, okay?" I shouted.

"Naisha, I didn't want you to find out like this, I wanted to tell you this in person after our meeting today, I really wanted to but I just couldn't find the courage within me after what I did last week ...." he said.

"Why would you do that Aavish, why! You could have simply told me that you were in a relationship, I would have accepted and understood that, I of course wasn't expecting you to be waiting for me after 5 years of separation, I wasn't. It was you who gave me hope and completely shattered it today." I told him.

"I am sorry" he whispered.

"How easy it is to say sorry after completely breaking a person right, how simple it is! Does your girlfriend know about what you do behind her back?" I asked as rage flowed through my body again.

"How will she know when she isn't even bothered" murmured someone. That's when I noticed someone standing in the corner of his office. He seemed to be of our age but was unknown to me.

Aavish stood there silent, giving no answer to my question. His silence just spoke more than words but his eyes showed the guilt, the remorse.

"Naisha, hey, I am Rishit, this idiot's best friend." The boy introduced himself with a small smile. I just nodded my head, I wasn't in the right space to return his smile back.

"I am in no way justifying his actions but trust me when I say, you mean a lot to him, this past one week I have seen him suffer, I have seen how much he missed you, how much he wanted to be there with you, text you and call you, but this single truth was holding him back, and to be honest, he won't admit it but he was just waiting for the right time to end things with his girlfriend," Rishit said trying to tell me Aavish's side of story.

"But he could have simply told me the truth! And if he was going to end, then wait till you end it," I told him with anger visible in my voice.

"I agree he should have ended it but it's not as easy as it looks, everything is not in front of our eyes, there are somethings that are beyond our eyes and trust me it's just not as simple as it looks. He .... " he was about to continue but was stopped by, "Rishit ...." Aavish stopped him suddenly.

He pleaded with his eyes to not continue and Rishit seemed to be enraged about something. Both the boys were silent but the tension and awkwardness in the room made it difficult to stand there.

" What! Tell her the truth !!! " Rishit yelled at Aavish, who was least affected, shook his head.

"Can you both decide whether I have to know something or not !? I don't want to waste my time on useless talk, I have got to know enough, and you know what Aavish, you successful in hurting me but you did break me, you made me strong enough to face difficulties that would come in future, I may have fallen for you, harder than last time but after knowing the real you, I don't think I would ever be able to even look at you. No, don't worry, I won't cancel the partnership, I keep my private and professional life different. I will see you at the meeting in sometime," I said with finality in my tone and moved towards the door.

"Why would you not tell her the truth !?" Rishit whisper yelled at Aavish who just answered in a single line, "Everything has a right time, and believe me she will be mine cause I am not giving up this time," 

IMPORTANT NOTE

The author is dealing with some personal commitments and this is why this story is not being updated further.
Don't worry, we'll make sure that we provide the further chapters sooner or later.
Thank you, Bibliophile Adda

________________

Hey all! I am back with yet another update for you all. How was the story till now?

Oooo.. he got a girlfriend huh? Really excited for what'll happen next? Then what are you waiting for? Drop in your votes and comments so we get motivated by this and update as fast as we could. 

Till then, bye bye
Florence