1 | ★

CHAPTER ONE

Manhattan,Newyork

Manhattan,
Newyork.

His name Alex Klein was enough to shake the mafia world, the stock market. He was feared by everyone, like everyone. 

Just like every other typical American mafia king. He and his friend Nathaniel build the Mafia on their own and Nathaniel not wanting to be a part of the Mafia, was the CEO of Knight corps, owning multiple chains of hotels, clubs, resorts, firms. He was the owner of a trillion-dollar company.

Cold✓

Ruthless✓

Powerful✓

Short-tempered✓

Rich✓

Everything was check, but Alex was not your narcissistic playboy, he was not a player, he never believed in playing with women's feelings. He had one thought in his mind, why mess and fuck around with women when you have everything, you don't need women to satisfy you. That was his mantra.

But somewhere he was keen on finding a queen, who would be by his side and not for riches and money, but him. 

To love him,

To take care of him,

To be there for him,

Alex was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He struggled from the scratch, to where he is now. He never had parents, he was born and bought up in an orphanage, where he was constantly abused, beaten, and tortured.

His name was known by all, when you say his name women drop their panties and man clenches their jaws and fists in jealousy. 

His cocky smirk had been plastered over all people's minds because he was always followed by media, his face was all over the media, he was paparazzi's hot topic. People knew what was his time to time activities. 

It just took him that one and a half-day, to give his heart to that ethereal beauty. It was completely love at first sight.

Sitting on his large desk, he was staring at the only photo he had of her, that he managed to capture on that Christmas Eve, she had that cute pout on her face after, staring at me with those beautiful turquoise green eyes, when she had lost the competition of snow-fighting, with him and nagging at him how he had distracted her.

It came out of surprise when she didn't know him and he decided to play around, not revealing his identity. 

He only got to know her name.

The ethereal Indian beauty, 

Alaya.

A knock came on the door, getting him out of his dream. He kept the photo inside his coat.

"Come in." He said nonchalantly.

There entered his one of most trusted and experienced detective. Whenever he comes, he comes with some news, or always bad news, but he believed that there will good news. He just waited for that day.