4 | ★

CHAPTER FOUR

"Mama?" Alex questioned the little boy in his arms

"Yes, she is my beautiful mama," Zaylin said as he wriggled out of his hold and ran towards her.

He couldn't believe his eyes, she was standing in front of her, and he did not doubt that Zaylin was his son. 

He was feeling every fucking emotion right now,

Happiness for finally having her,

Pain for not being for his son,

Anger for her, running away.

He would make very sure that he will not let her go, not after seeing that he had a cute baby boy.

Alaya was quite afraid, how will he react and after seeing the emotions in his eyes, she was gone for sure. They were staring at each other intensely.

"Do you guys know each other?" Nirvana finally decided to break the tension that had surrounded the atmosphere.

"Yes, Do you know Alex?" Zaylin asked in his cute baby voice.

"You should not call, him by his name, he is elder to you," Alaya explained him tapping his nose.

"Ok, so uncle?" Zaylin again questioned.

And now he new who this little boy was, he clearly knew who his father was.

"I AM YOUR FUCKING FATHER." Alex finally lost his calm, uncle seriously! He expected him to cry but he just narrowed his eyes at him.

"Don't shout like a mad person, my Neveah is sleeping." Zaylin scolded him and it was the most adorable moment. 

Nirvana was shocked, Alex was Zaylin's father.

But what led to their separation?

"How many fathers do I have mama?" Zaylin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why do you ask that?" Alaya asked confusingly.

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME YOU ARE SEEING ANY OTHER GUY." Alex yelled at Alaya but soon little Zaylin covered her mother's ear with his two tiny palms.

"Don't shout at my mama." Zaylin also shouted to which he just rolled his eyes.

"Because a man in your office said that he will be my future father," Zaylin mumbled.

"Who might that be?" Alex scowled in jealousy, the thought of her becoming someone else and his son calling someone else his father, made him angry and furious.

"Why should I answer you?" Zaylin said with a pout on his face, throwing daggers at him, making him scowl at him and thinking,

Is this brat really mine? Just like his mother pouting, yelling, and glaring.