1 | 𖣔

Juda hum ho gaye maana,
Magar yeh jaan lo jaana,

Kabhi main yaad aau toh chale aana♡

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Sweat beads trickled down his throat as he continued to run on the treadmill in his usual shorts and a grey vest. His perfectly toned body bulging out enough to make any girl fawn over the sight. All the muscles at the right places, lightly tanned complexion, 6 feet and 2 inches height, sharp chiseled jawline, pointed nose, high cheekbones and those immensely beautiful grey eyes. He was a living example of Greek god. 

Kiaan Rajput, CEO of RP Enterprises is a man of perfection. From his looks to his work, everything was perfect except his anger and possessiveness. Even after girls threw themselves at him, he was not a playboy. He had his heart reserved for that someone special. He believed in soulmates and love and after looking at his parents, anyone will. Even after getting into an arranged marriage, they were a perfect couple who were so in love with each other.

He got off the treadmill and went towards his phone which was ringing continuously and picked it up with a slight smile tugged on his lips.

"Kiaan." His best friend Atharva screeched loudly from the other side making him roll his eyes.

"I am alive dude." He said, his left hand raking through his messy sweaty black hairs messing them more in the process. Taking a white towel, he dabbed his face, getting rid of sweat on his body.

"Yeah Of Course I know that." Atharva said from the other side, shuffling between the pages.

"I was thinking, why don't we plan to have a get together? It's been ages since we met." He said from the other side, making Kiaan sigh.

"And you really think It is a good idea?" He said, a sad smile lingering over his face.

"Kiaan, for God's sake forget about it. It has been more than 3 years and you are still stuck at her. Remember that she dumped you, THE KIAAN RAJPUT." Atharva said, tiringly.

"If I ask you to forget Ahaana, will you do it?" Kiaan asked in a calm and gentle tone. His free hand formed in a fist to control his anger.

"It's different. Me and Ahaana are married and have been in a relationship for the past 8 years. She didn't dump me. Try to loosen up a bit. Get into some short relationship. It will loosen you up." Atharva suggested.

"Thanks dude but only she has right over me. Noone else.Noone" Kiaan muttered, cutting the phone calls as he threw it in a corner. His eyes turned red and he bit his lips harshly, trying to control the anger and rage building up in him. Not being able to control, he threw a hard punch on the nearby wall, nearly hurting his knuckles in the process. He wanted to scream out loud, fall on his knees and cry but not even a single word left his mouth.

All the memories with her makes me feel happy yet so miserable. When it is supposed to heal, why its hurting?

He thought, a tear rolling down his eyes passing through his cheeks. Before it could pain him more, he left from their hiding those memories deep inside him.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Angling the camera, she captured the picture of the two sparrows who were sitting by the lake, singing enthusiastically. The rising sun casted its orangish-yellowish spell on nature making it all the more beautiful. Her long slender fingers clicked the photos and she chuckled happily hopping on her long legs making her hair swing in the air. Wearing a white short T-shirt and Cargo pants along with a parrot green short jacket complimenting her warm ivory skin tone, she looked like a sight for sore eyes.

When she felt an eye on her, turning around she glared at the boys who were checking her out.

"Stupid brats." Mumbling to herself, she searched for her bag and pulling out the bottle of water gulped it down her throat. Satisfying her thirsty self, she sucked in a deep breath with a smile spreading across her natural pink lips as her eyes closed on their own enjoying the cool breeze.

Prisha Gupta, a jewellery designer working under her mother. Photography had always been her deepest passion and an escape from reality. She loved capturing the moments and later gaze at them. Standing up at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches,her hair ended till her mid back with a warm ivory skin tone and was more on the thinner side, chocolate brown orbs,fluffy cheeks and a small nose. Soft hearted and strong spirited defined her the best. She is a total cleanliness freak.Food and her camera are her life after her family. An introvert who preferred living in her own world. A perfect example of beauty with brains. 

Sitting in her car, she drove off to her house afraid of her mother's anger which would surely burst at her if she was not on the dining table on time. Her eyes fell on her phone as she stopped her car and a smile played, mainly a sad smile as her eyes captured the beauty of the photo which was set as a wallpaper. She shook her head, trying to erase all the memories shot up in her head and pulled herself out of the car running inside her home.

Getting inside her room, she closed it with a huff and kept her things at place. Taking out a pair of denim skinny jeans and a pink crop top, she dashed into the washroom.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Hope you enjoyed reading it. 

Views on Kiaan and Prisha. 

Thankyou♡

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Damn isn't Kiaan hot? And Prisha? She's so lovely yet savage, isn't it? And what is their past? This seems confusing.

I can't really wait to read what happens next. I'll see you when we'll discover the next page of this story.

Till then, bye bye.
Florence