1 | ᪥

Naisha's POV

Everything is a choice, there's always a choice whether you want it or not. These choices could sometimes lead to success while sometimes failure, they can win you things and sometimes they could ruin you and may lose the most precious thing in life.

But then that's life right, you are always learning whether from failure or success. Success can always give you pleasure and confidence, on the other hand there's failure who teaches you to learn from wrong choices, motivates you to stand up and fight again.

So either way in life you are enjoying and learning. No point living in the past right? Standing on that one decision that took away one of the most precious things from you.

"Oh my god! I am late. Ughhh... Why don't you ever wake me up, useless. Now because of you I am late for the interview!" shouted a girl who was now sitting on her bed at her alarm clock.

What did you all think, it's some rude, arrogant person! Well not all of them are like those rich and rude watty characters though all the male leads there are extremely hot and delicious.

I quickly got up from the bed and dashed to the washroom to have a quick bath and get ready for my job. Being an architect is not easy but I have made my own name in the field.

I work with companies to make any structure but my favorite of all is hotels. Since childhood I used to love art and always wanted to be an architect from the start. I was always inspired by all the work that bhai, Vansh Grover and dad discussed at home, yes they were architects too but always wanting to be independent I didn't start at their firm, did work at different architectural firms before joining them.

Well, both of them were pretty famous while I was still making my name in the industry. Of course people knew me but no one could match the status of Jaiveer Grover, my dad.

Getting ready in my formal clothes for a meeting with one of our potential future partners, I quickly moved out from my room and headed downstairs towards the dining table.

A ritual followed from as long as I can remember, having the first day of the day with everyone together. How much ever late you are, if you are staying at this mansion you ought to have breakfast together.

"Good morning dad" I said as I hugged him and then moved to mom, ___ Grover and did the same. I took my seat next to bhai who pulled my hair for not greeting him, "For god's sake bhai, sometimes leave me alone! I was going to wish you once I sat down! Good morning, here take your greeting" I scowled at him while our parents laughed at our antics.

"Good morning Nys!" He greeted me followed by a forehead kiss before going back to his breakfast. I smiled at him and turned to dad, "Dad, I don't want to head this project please! What if I mess up, this is pretty big and it's not just our client but maybe our future partners too. It's ArtLife we are talking about, please give this project to bhai." I pleaded with him but it didn't have any effect on him who just casually sipped his coffee and looked at mom who just shook her head. Ugh their eyes talk!

"Naisha, my sweetie, you have to learn and that can be either by success or failure. We all have full faith in you and even if we don't get this project it's not a huge loss dear. No doubt, they are one of the best architectural firms in the country and we would be honoured to work with them but at the same time you need to learn as well." he encouraged me.

I have no choice but to take up this project and at some point even dad is right, I can't always be successful. It will be difficult and it's these failures that are going to help me during hard times. Analysing the situation a thousand times, I looked at Bhai who just blinked his eyes in assurance. That's all I needed!

"Okay dad. I will give my best in this project!" I agreed and the rest of the breakfast passed away with normal family chats. Once all of us were done, we moved towards the car where the driver was waiting. All of us preferred to go together until and unless our timings differed.

"Why does ArtLife need our help to make a hotel? Can't they do it themselves? Also when did they start this hotel business?" I asked the questions that were roaming in my mind since the project came in our hands. ArtLife was close behind our company, Archetypes but we weren't rivals. There was a certain amount of respect from both the parties because of dad being because of dad and also the owner of Artlife was said to be young and respectful. Having not met him, I don't know much about this person.

"That's because they want to collaborate over this project, they want an investor for the project or in simple words a partner for the hotel. It's a simple business strategy and also a good way to expand business." Bhai explained.

Once reaching the office, all three of us moved towards our respective cabins as the staff greeted us. And no we aren't like those rude watty bosses who don't greet their employees. Archetypes had an employee friendly environment, at least we tried to maintain such an environment. Of course people get fired when they don't work but they are also treated respectfully and praised for their hard work.

I was nervous as well as excited for the project that was under my belt. Working on this project was a huge thing for my career and therefore I wanted everything to be perfect. One mistake and it's all done and dusted and I didn't want to upset dad or bhai. They wouldn't be but when I have the abilities to crack this deal why do I let anyone down by this seed of self doubt ?

Working on the presentation, making last minute edits and everything, I didn't know when it was time for my big opportunity, the deal. It was Ivanya, my assistant and close friend, who came knocking at the door, saying that the clients were here.

I quickly rushed to the washroom in my cabin and checked myself a hundred times before moving out. Also not to forget, I did have a small motivational chat with myself in front of the mirror.

Ivanya gave me an encouraging smile and also handed me my phone telling someone was on call, "Hello?" I spoke with confusion written all over my face. "All the best, meri Aditi. Jaa aag laga de" And here comes the most needed motivation. No one could replace this idiot, my Bunny, Hridansh Khurana, in my life.

I walked towards the conference room while talking to him, "When are you coming back?" He is also an architect like me and works with me. His parents didn't share a cordial relationship with him. He didn't even bother them anymore, just formal talks. Therefore he was quite close to my family. We had initially planned to open our own startup but let's say things didn't work out and therefore we decided to work and make our way in this world. No regrets.

"Just two days more, this project is almost finalised and I would wrap it up and be back" he answered. He's in Delhi right now, handling some commercial project that he's got. I would proudly say he's my best friend and has gained immense success in this short span of working, even more than me.

"Okay. I'll call you back after the meeting, need to hang up"

"Yeah yeah, go and kill it." he said before ending the call.

I took a deep breath as I stood in front of the door with Ivanya behind me. She wrapped her hands around my shoulder and just simply said, "You are going to make everyone proud no matter what" Such a sweetheart na, I absolutely adore her. I gave her a grin and opened the door and entered the room, dad sat on the head chair and bhai along with some heads of our office were seated on one side while Art Life employees were on the other side.

I quickly glanced at the person seated on the other side in a black and white suit, who's composure emitted nothing but confidence and friendliness. I softly whispered, "Aavish Oberoi"

*****

So here we have Naisha. I am really excited to know more about her and lemme tell you all I didn't peek on the next chapters at all. As promised we'll always read everything together.

I am gonna spend sleepless nights till we read the next chapter. I am that excited.

So read this quick and then we'll read the next one quicker.

Till then, bye bye.
Florence