3 | ★

CHAPTER THREE

[•••••••••••••••]

[•••••••••••••••]

Unlike Alex, the Malik's were private. No one had ever seen, the owner of Malik corps. They didn't even know whether the owner was a man or woman. They had captured the first position, in the business world. They were the most famous and honoured fashion designing firm, having their branches in almost every country. 

Alaya was a broken girl after her father's death, the day after his death, she met Alex. He came like a light in her life saving,her motivating her. But she ran away, fear of becoming like her mother, afraid to love. 

What if she isn't capable to give enough love to her partner? But she did leave a letter for him that blissful night, which she can't forget. She surely had feelings for him after that night, and if she meets him again, it would make her eventually fall for him.

Four years back, Malik corps was drowning in debts, and all blame was for her bitch excuses of her so-called mother. 

She was the reason for her fear to,

Love.

Trust.

Her mother just broke off the things, like it was easy. They thought they deserved it. She left the time, she heard the company was drowning in debts.

But no, not all people are the same.

Her father built this fashion empire from scratch and she will be damned if something happens to this, and she will make sure its position would stay the place where it belongs, the top.

She doesn't get why people are so interested in her life, looking each time to find out who is she? or what does she do?

The main reason, she doesn't want to reveal her identity is that her privacy would be invaded and every fucking single thing, what she does, what she eats, or what is the color of her bra?

Cliche, I know.

But all these things would be known by the world. Her life would become a fucking movie or vlogs.

I want to live a normal life, and my father always taught me to be down to earth and never think of someone as low. At the end of the day, we all are normal human beings.

And the other very important reason was the little bundle of joy she had.

Zaylin.

He became another reason to stay and survive. Yes, he is Alex's son.

Alaya's POV.

We were so into each other that night, that he forgot to use protection and I was not on birth pills. 

And I don't regret it.

It wasn't like I was going to fuck some stranger, at least that is what I thought, for not taking pills. But things changed.