05

'Starts out gold, but never stays
The neon takes my breath away
And now I feel it in my veins
But I don't want to be afraid
I don't want to live this way
I don't want you to leave' — Nick Rattigan

12.6.16
I cared for Max, he did not deserve what happened to him. I had to do something back to Mattheo, to pay back of course because what he did to Max was unforgivable.

Today was Saturday. I was free to do whatever I pleased. And that would be taking care of Max and then trying to sort things out with elphias, then finally getting payback.

"It's okay Max, I am going to the kitchen to make you food and get you some water" I said softly then got up to go to the kitchens. The house elves did not do anything on the weekends besides clean the castle, since professors are visiting family on the weekend as usual. So they are not here to clean, but the house elves are.

Some teachers stay and will clean up around the castle using magic, i mean we have to keep this castle clean, it's such a big castle too.

Hopefully I am lucky and Mattheo stayed behind today, where else could he go.

I Made it to the kitchen and started to cook food for Max, then Leo came in, with scorpius. "I'm bored there is nothing to do around this place on the weekend" Leo groaned, he was now leaning on the counter with a toothpick in his mouth.

"I said we could go hangout in the astronomy tower, no one goes there" Scorpius said, then also leaning on the counter across from Leo.

"And do what. . . gossip" Leo's voice seemed to get joyful when his self mentioned gossip. Leo loved talking about other people, or just hearing drama around the school. He was known for being the drama queen.

"No, because we already know all the gossip that is happening" Scorpuis argued back. "I haven't heard of the recent drama around the school. . . may i ask what it is" I added into their conversation.

"Oh honey the drama is you," Leo said, then laughed scorpuis did the same. My breath hitched in my throat, I was a bit taken back. "What do you mean?" I asked in a low tone, they were still laughing, which ticked me off. I nudged his shoulder so I could grab his attention.

"What?" He asked. "What do you mean 'the drama is you'" I quoted. I raised an eyebrow at him. He seemed a bit frightened. "Well in the schools daily prophet says this" he pulled a newspaper out of his pocket and placed it on the counter, i picked it up

The school has a daily prophet that was made by students, they learn all the recent tea that has been happening around the school and put it in the newspaper for students to read if they aren't caught up on it all.

Then of course there is the normal daily prophet that you can find in teachers' classrooms. Yes the teachers don't know about the ones the students made. Because sometimes there are things that the adults here should not know about. I began reading.

|Daily Hogwarts drama for you|

Amelia Black got caught cheating on her boyfriend with his brother

Will she break up with her boyfriend and leave him for his brother? Or will she stay with her boyfriend? If he still wants her

|The hot drama this week|

Geneva Potter is enemies with the new professor Mattheo Riddle.

After her brother killed his father in 98, will Riddle get his revenge?

~