41

march. 2nd. 17
Thursday

i laid in bed trying to get myself out of bed but it didn't seem to be working.

swinging my legs to the side feeling the cold air crush against my skin sending shivers throughout my body

i rolled a blunt and smoked it, i was already late to my first class but i didn't care.

i got ready and started walking the hallways.

then i just had to see gavin.

he spoke slyly "hey princess" smirking, dimples peeking through his skin

huffing, "don't speak to me grindelwald" trying to walk away and not look at him, he slams me against the way, both of his arms on each side of me

he towered over me, my red eyes piercing into his blue and brown eyes. feeling trapped.

"don't you fucking speak to me like that you whore" he scowled.

me being me... i just had to push his buttons and not think about what i was going to say.

"anger issues much" i grinned. but then i instantly regretted what i had just said.

his hand grabbed ahold of my chin, grabbing it roughly, his other arm still in its place.

gulping, feeling as if i was in danger. which i kinda was.

i didn't break eye contact with him.

"watch what you fucking say to me Potter" he hissed, he took his hand off the wall and reached for his wand.

i tried to pull away but was to no avail

he pushed me onto the ground, then casting a spell on me . one of the worst ones.

"crucio" he spoke. i saw it in his eyes that i knew he liked what he was doing to me

i squirmed and screamed, the discomfort and torture felt like knifes stabbing deep in my skin.

it felt like hours, days, forever before he lifted that awful spell off of me.

i laid there, my vision started to clear, and he was gone.
just like that he was gone.

i felt anger and hopeless. i knew i couldnt over power a person like him.

i made it to mattheos class. 30 minutes late. i don't know why i even bothered when there's 10 minutes of class left.

opening the door quietly. but of course that didn't do anything.

"Ms. Potter care to explain why your—" he looked at his watch then glanced back up at me "30 minutes late" he spoke lusciously, his eyes low and piercing into my soul like a hot burning bullet

choking down the lump in my throat, "sorry" was all i said.

everyone had there eyes sat and steady on me.

walking to the front of the class which was my seat, sitting next to gavin. mattheo pulled out my chair for me too sit on.

his shady and poor lot eyes left mine

i couldn't bare to look at gavin, just putting my head down waiting for class to be over.

i skipped the rest of my classes and stayed in the girls bathroom.

sitting on the toilet. not using the bathroom. i decided to do drugs once again. but this time i was gonna be more careful.

snorted a line of white substance, letting the euphoria take over my body, my eyes dilated.

i hadn't noticed the time pass by, before i knew it, checking the time on my phone it was past 10pm. i've snorted a few lines through this whole time.

not realizing that i spent the whole day here just doing drugs. feeling disgusted with myself, i put the shit away and decided to go back to my lonely dorm room.

everything was fucked up, my vision, my mental state, my emotions, my feelings. but it felt nice.

everything happened at once, i felt myself get pushed up against the wall, cold hands held both of my wrists above my head.

it's mattheo.

"mattheo" i smiled alluringly

he pressed his pink, very much kissable lips together. i could see the anger in his eyes. but i wasn't scared. i felt strangely calm

licking my lips and turning my head to the side, my smile still plastered on my face

he let one hand go and grabbed my cheek/chin roughly

feeling the anger pulsing through his hand, i stayed calm

i brought my other hand up slowly to his face, placing it softly on his cheek.

"you know mattheo..." speaking quietly "your so handsome" it looked as if hearts were my pupils

"your high on coke again aren't you ?" he gritted through his teeth.

i giggled, biting my bottom lip.

that was a good enough answer because he knows i don't act like this, and my pupils are dilated

he picked me up bridal style and we made it back to his dorm.

i didn't try to get out of his arms as i felt an abnormal sense of comfort, secure and tranquil collected within my veins and body, my eyes closed as i listened to his footsteps, his breathing, and his scent. it all made me feel safe and calm, weird right ?

i felt myself get laid on a bed, it smelled just like him, smiling as i buried my head into his soft pillow.

"cmere" i demanded as my voice was muffled

i could feel his presence above me

i knew he was debating on what to do.

he was probably wondering why he even took me here... why did he take me here ? that's something i'll have to ask when i sober up.

my eyes closed, i heard him pull out a chair and put it close to the bed. to where he was sitting beside the bed, right where i was.

my eyes opened slowly, to see him right there staring at me. emotionless.

i smiled and grabbed his hand, he flinched a bit. touch deprived, his hands were rough but soft

closing my eyes as i held his hand, he didn't pull his hand away, he was tense but shortly after he calmed his nerves.

"there we go" i spoke dumbly quiet

hearing a small chuckle come from his lips, made me even more happy. i never wanted this to end.

never would i of thought i would be in his bed comfortable and at peace

authors note—
sorry if there is any mistakes i'm tired asf