Insecurity

Hiii so im back w a new update ✨again✨. idk i just got inspired at 12am lmao
*this story includes some self-harming so if ur not comfortable reading 'em i recommend to skip this*

Taylor's pov
i cry out loud as i throw my phone at wall after reading another headline insulting my body shape. i go into bathroom, pulling up my shirt and stare at my reflection noticing every flaws i had.

Im fat. im oversized. i need to lose weight.

These thoughts are spinning in my mind and instinctively i go downstairs taking out a knife and heading into bathroom again.
i sit down on the cold floor, tears streaming down my face.
i start scratching down my legs, grinning like a devil into tears. Digging knife into my skin, blood tickling down my legs. i go up on my arms. leaving scars on them and i go onto my veins, as im about to cut them i hear the sound of door lock.

Joe's home.

no he can't see me like this, he will immediately leave me as he's honna see me what am i doing to myself, he will realize what mess i am and he's gonna go immediately. who wants to deal with all of these?

i get more nervous, don't know what to do freezing on the floor as he calls out my name.

Joe's pov
i finished my job early and im so excited to turn back home to my taylor and cuddle with her rest of the day. i get in the car and start driving as i think of taylor.
after a while i stop the car, get out and open the door. but house is strangely quite. no sound of tv, no sound of taylor's singing or voice of talking to cats. i assume she's upstairs, resting or sleeping.
I go upstairs while calling her name. no response. it's when i get kinda nervous, i open the door of our bedroom, taylor's not there. I notice her phone on the floor, fully broken.
i get panicked and notice the light in bathroom, i walk over knocking on door. still no response. i open the door immediately and see my girlfriend sitting on the floor, her legs full of blood, knife in her hand and tears streaming down her face. i walk over her and grabbing knife, my heart breaking seeing her like this. I get an old cloth, getting it wet and putting it over her legs, cleaning them of from all blood, i notice scratches on her arms and legs, holding back my tears i hug her tightly and rub her back up and down to calm her down. We stay there for a while, than i get up and lead taylor in bedroom. i sit and pull her in my lap.
"why did u do this baby?" i ask and i hear my own voice crack.
she doesn't answer for a while, i give her time knowing it's hard for her.
"i read articles where they said i looked fat or pregnant, saying i gained much weight which made me insecure" she whispers and starts crying again, i hug her more tightly than ever not wanting to let her go.
"taylor i know this is hard for you but u have to stop reading those articles, u know none of them are true, you're so beautiful, gorgeous, you're not fat you're amazing my love, i love your body so much, please don't do it to yourself, i love you and i hate seeing you in all of these pain and everything, promise me u will never self-harm yourself again okay?"I say.
"i promise" she says softly.
we stay silent for a while until she speaks up.
"please don't leave me" she cries and clings onto my shirt, soaking it with her tears.
"im not going anywhere love" i say in soft tone and she looks up at me, making eye contact. i remove tears from her rosy cheecks and look in her blue eyes. she kisses me softy and i turn it back.
"thank you.. For everything. im sorry i did all of these, im such a mess. Thank you for not leaving me and encouraging me when I'm at my worst. I love you" she says and i kiss her on lips, it turns out in mini make out session and we finally apart our lips, trying to breathe. I hug her once more, "anytime love" i say.
"soooo dinner now? Im so hungry rn" i say and she smiles.
"mhm let's go I'm hungry also, can we order pizza? We have nothing at home".
"sounds good to me" i kiss her once more and we head downstairs getting on night.

hi once again lol. i tried to write a longer chapter, hope u will like it:)
i also may update more cause im full of inspirations this last time so don't be surprised if i write 2-3 chapters in a day😂😂
thanks for reading love ya'll<3
have a good day/night🤍