Call it what you want

Hola chicas it's me dora💕. jk.
The title says it all. I didn't know what to call this chapter so call it what you want.
anyways im not killing anyone in this chapter enjoy:)
*pls i read smh like this once so ib creds to owner*

Taylor's pov
It's a winter night and here we are me and joe in a big fight again.
"leave this house for a while and when u will realize everything then turn back!!" he practically shouted at me. i guess he was so upset cause he never raised his voice in front of me, no matter how bad would fight be.
"don't blame me joe!! im just scared that our relationship's gonna end like my past ones!" i shout back.
"that's what im saying taylor!! u insult my love and assume im gonna walk out of this fucking door EVERYTIME!!!"
I feel tears welling up in my eyes but i don't let them fall out.
"okay u want me to leave right?! okay! bye joe" i shout at him not knowing what to say anymore.
i don't even take a coat, god how am i so stupid.
I walk over my car but keys are in the coat. and like this global superstar can't run away at 11pm from her house.

It's so cold outside and i just wanna go back and apologize but i can't swallow my pride and i stay there in cold.
What was i thinking?!
As im cold as ice i decide to turn back but i have no energy to walk so i pass out there, falling in the snow, breathing heavily.

Joe's pov
me and taylor had another big fight where i just kicked her out of house.
One part of me was telling me i did right thing but i can't believe how did i tell her all of these.
I understand it's hard for her after all of these past relationship heartbreaks but it hurt me that she doesn't believe my love is true.
i can't blame her it's my fault.
Maybe she'll be back soon.
I go upstairs trying to sleep but i can't so i process everything that happened in our fight.
Wait. Taylor went out without anything that means -
No!
I quickly get off bed at i look at the clock - 3am. God no she will be frozen outside no no no!

i run outside and find taylor passed out in snow. I pick her up and lay her on the couch, lighting up fire in fireplace in front of couch. I take all of blankets i found and place them next to my girlfriend.
i took her wet clothes off and drying her.
Her lips are purple, her gorgeous face is all light and she's cold as ice.
i immediately put blankets all over her.
Well she's breathing which i take it as a good sign.
Soon her face lightens up a little, not as white as before.
I stay there, holding her cold hands trying to warm them up and kissing her forehead softly.

some hours later she opens her electric blue eyes.
"joe?" she says in dry voice.
"yes love?"
"wha- what happened?"
"you were passed out in snow so i took you home"
"oh, im so sorry joe i should've not ignored your -"
I kiss her on lips shushing.
"it's okay, don't worry i don't blame you. it's my fault im sorry but we're good now don't worry."
"okay babe" she smiles.
"I'll be back" i say and go to kitchen, making hot chocolate for her. I soon turn back and she drinks it excitedly. smiling like a child.

"joe?"
"yes taylor?" i answer.
"am i - am i naked?" she says, her cheeks turning red.
"oh yes i couldn't find your pajamas and.."
"but don't be embarrassed, there's nothing i haven't seen there" i added.
She giggles and kisses me delicately.
we stay silent for a moment.

"wanna go to pool?" she shouts like a 5 year old girl which has just received a big lollipop.
"taylor alison swift. YOU WERE FREEZING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WINTER IN SNOW AN HOUR AGO AND NOW YOU WANT TO GO TO COLD POOL OUTSIDE?!" i laugh at her.
"um okay forget that mr. Overprotective alwyn" she smirks.
"then let's go upstairsssssssss" she says in annoying tone.
"but u carry me" she grins.
"my pleasure miss swift" i say and take her upstairs.

We change in pajamas and cuddle in bed, hugging tightly, taking comfort in each other's warm bodies.
I breath her scent and get lost in her ocean blue eyes.
I play w her blonde, soft hair and kiss her.
"g'night love" i say.
"night" she yawns and falls asleep in my arms in minutes.
I smile slightly and fall asleep soon too.

Hi dearies. forgot to say i changed my username from @/ouatxanna to @/oncer's_reputation.
btw hope u liked the story,
Danke(acts cool like i know German like my mother language) for reading and voting. Love ya'll<3
Have a good day/night🤍