Perfect

Hi. im writing too much eh but anyways enjoy:)

Taylor's pov
It's one of the days where me and joe can actually rest and cuddle together.
It's autumn, mostly rainy days.

Me and joe are going on selena's party tomorrow and im excited, can't wait to see her again.

Me and joe cuddle on the couch watching 'lost' but soon we get bored of tv and we start playing scrabble.

"yes i won hahahahaha you loser" i scream at joe and stick my tongue out hurting his arm playfully.
"well you always beat me in this game but you can't beat me in cooking" he smirks.
"who said i can't?" i say in proud tone and he just chuckles.
"miss swift no one can beat baker joe"

he stands up and goes to kitchen.
I follow him "but i can. only one and only taylor swift can beat mr. alwyn in baking" i say dramatically.
He giggles "let's bake then hm? I will bake cupcakes u will cookies" i nod and start preparing products, when im done i put on earphones and scream lyrics out loud.
joe smiles and laughs as he watches m3 dancing with flour in my hand when i accidentally pour it on joe.
he gasps and smashes all of cupcake cream on me. I scream and go to bathroom to wash my face. He comes up behind going to bathroom taking shower.

I smirk when i go back to kitchen and i add lots of salt on his 'already ready to bake' cupcakes.
He comes back soon, not noticing salt on cupcakes and puts them in oven.
When they're done i put mine in oven and soon everything's ready and we taste first our, then each others foods.
I feel my cookies are so spicy when i notice pepper on counter.
He spits his cupcakes out of his mouth and he also notices salt on table.
god im in trouble, BUT HE IS TOO.

"miss swift?!"
"mr. Alwyn?!"
"what did u do to my cupcakes??"
"and what did u do to my cookies???"
"answer my question first!"
"no u answer mine!"
"well i did nothing to ur spicy cookies!"
"and i did nothing to your salty cupcakes! As i said your not cooker of the year" i smirk and close my eyes for a second when i feel flour all over me.
I realize what happened "MR. FUCKING ALWYN YOU BETTER RUN" i scream and watch him run away. I follow him with eggs and crash them on his head and back.
"MISS SWIFT WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
"i got revenge!" i smirk and go to shower when joe comes in and we shower together, getting into comfy clothes and turning on raido, cleaning up the mess we caused.

soon it gets late and we go to bed, falling asleep soon.

*next day*

Joe's pov
i wake up taylor to get ready for party.
"wake up sleepyhead we have to go" i kiss her face.
"5 more minutesss"
i know her '5 more minutes' and i pull blanket off her face. "nope we have to get ready wake up" and she soon gets up ad we get ready for party.

we head out of doors, fortunately no paparazzi is here.

it's raining, clouds are together, crowded like taylor's fans on her concerts. We go by foot and i smell of wet soil which i adore so much.
autumn red-orange leaves falling down on wet ground slowly, delicately.
rain drops falling in small pools loudly, calmingly.
All of this feels so good. It's so perfect.

we soon arrive and there are plenty of pop singers there. We hug almost everyone but taylor gets so excited to see selena and Haim sisters. They talk together, drink, dance and sing.

"so what's up with our handsome London boy?" este smirks.
"well nothing for now, it's just me and taylor you know-" i get caught off by loud music. Este laughs and leaves me and taylor alone.

'perfect' by ed is playing and the lights are off so me and taylor get more comfortable, we dance together, swaying around room like no one's there, just me and her.
we share little kisses and warm hugs. Her head resting over my shoulder and her beautiful eyes closed she's just dancing delicately all of this feels like a heaven. I love her so much and im never losing her. Ever.

Hi so i tried not to be dramatic and i think i managed it lol.
AND OMFG THIS BOOK HAD 1.02K VIEWS YESTERDAY AND ITS NOW ON 1.2K.. YA'LL OMG IM CRAZY TYSM EVERYONE. ILY SM.
have a good day/night omg🤍- sof🤍