This isn't right

Hi this is a request by @corneilast! enjoy:)

Joe's pov
I wake up early, taylor still in my arms, sleeping peacefully.
i stare at her beautiful features, she looks adorable when she's sleeping especially now, when she's pregnant.
i know im not gonna fall asleep again so i get up carefully, heading downstairs making some coffee for myself and checking phone.

1 unread message

Usually only my publicist or family text me but not today.

unread message from karlie.

Me and karlie aren't close even though we haven't contacted for years but what she wants right now?!

Karlie
hi joe, hope you and taylor are doing well, could you please come to my house there's somethings up and i couldn't make taylor nervous. thank you❤️.

20 minutes ago.

A heart emoji? really karlie?! i don't wanna go but i guess somethings important in other way she wouldn't contact me.

i leave a letter for taylor that I'll be back soon and i head to karlie's house.

Taylor's pov
I wake up from a terrible nightmare, sitting up on bed looking for joe but i notice piece of paper next to me on nightstand.

"I'll be back soon love-joe"

i sigh and try to calm myself down, not wanting to get panic attack after nightmare, somehow i manage it and i go take shower when joe comes in our room, nervous.

"oh you're up tay"
"yeah what is it?!" i ask noticing somethings wrong.
"what do you mean?" he asks like he doesn't know what we're talking about.
"why are you nervous? and where u were?"
"im sorry, i was at karlie's house, she told me she and his boyfriend broke up and she was worried but she didn't want to make you nervous"

Liar.

I can clearly tell he's lying but i nod, not wanting to make things up.
i turn back on bed, cuddling with joe and falling asleep again.

Joe's pov
i feel bad for lying to taylor but i did something i can't change now. this wasn't right.
I even didn't know how did i do that to taylor.

Flashback to morning

I go to karlie's house and she opens it excitedly, clearly nothings wrong with her.
"why did u want me to come here karlie?"
"because i need you" she said and closed the door immediately, started kissing me.

"no! this isn't right, we can't do that!"
"im pretty sure we can joe, forget taylor, you're mine now" she smirks and continues kissing me.

She tastes so good.

I can't stop me or her and we get into fucking.

After we're done i put on my clothes and turn back to home, to my pregnant girlfriend.

i realized what we had done and i regret everything. i shouldn't have done that but i can't change it so i only have left to lie to her.

End of flashback.

I sink in thoughts when taylor opens up her eyes and heads downstairs, clearly avoiding me.

I just wish i could tell her truth but i can't do that to her.

after 3 hours she storms in our bedroom, anger on her face.

"JOSEPH MATTHEW FUCKING ALWYN"
i just stay freezed on bed, scared.

she sticks phone to my face, screenshot of karlie's and hers conversation.

Karlie🤍
                         - was joe with you today?
-yes he was.
                        - what did u two do?
-we fucked taylor, we did now be jealous stupid bitch, he's mine now.
                        - you're clearly lying, joe wouldn't do that to me.
-he already did. He cheated on you and accept that fact.
                        - never.

                  *blocked*

"IS THIS TRUE?!"
i stay silent and scared, ready to kill Karlie.
She groans.
"of course it is. how would i be so stupid?! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE CHEATER GO AWAY" she screams and pushes me out of house.

i go to karlie's. storm in her house and take a knife from her kitchen.

"hi babe, missed me?" she smirks.

i say nothing but go over her and start choking her. I press her against wall and stab her in heart, leaving her on the floor without any word.

I go to my mum's house, with salty tears in my eyes.

They welcome me and i tell mum everything, even she can't believe what i did and i just go to my room, falling asleep with flashbacks in my head.

"can i come in?" i hear knock on the door.

I open my eyes suddenly, seeing sun has already came up.

"yes" I say in dry voice.

Mum comes in, sitting down next to me.

"im so sorry joe but taylor um she- she she killed herself yesterday after all of these" she said as i heard her voice crack and i just couldn't believe all of these words. tears already coming from my eyes.

my taylor. She's dead just because of me. Because of ME!

Just as in crying in my mum's shoulders someone breaks in and comes in my room, pointing gun at me.

i turned back to reality and i notice it's karlie's boyfriend.

"you're paying what you did to me and Karlie son of bitch" he says and one, last, wet, salty tear streams down my rosy cheek.

Hi. After @Getaway_Lisence s story i had to kill karlie.
Tysm for reading have a day/night🤍-sof🤍