Pregnancy hormones

Requests by @Getaway_License and @mirrorball89 i decided to put em together lol

Joe's pov
I wake up midnight, by incoming call on phone. I look over nightstand ugh it's 3am who the hell remembered me this time.

My mum

What does she want? It's something important as it seems.

J: Hey mum
E: hey um joe, you know something happened
J: what is it?!
E: your dog. Someone hit him with the car and uh he's dead.

I say nothing but feel tears on my face.
My dog, he was everything to me, he was my bestfriend my home but losing him, i could never imagine this could've happened this soon.

I never was ready so i watch him go.

E: joe??
J: i I'm here, is h-he there?
E: yes wanna see him and say goodbye?
J: I'll be there in 13 minutes.

I hang up and got ready, kissed taylor's face as she's peacefully sleeping and went over to say goodbye to my dog.

"i gotta leave" i said to mum after 10 minutes of crying.
"why so soon?"
"taylor she's-"
Oh no i almost said our secret.
Taylor's 3 months pregnant and we haven't told anyone yet but we're planning this week so i can't reveal everything now.

"she if she wakes up she will be nervous"
Mum nodded obviously not buying it but i said goodbye and came home quickly.

Taylor's pov
I wake up and roll over bed to cuddle with Joe but i got his absent body.
I opened my eyes immediately and rubbed them anxiety staring to raise as my fears got over me.

Did he leave me? Am i that unattractive already? Am i fat? Is the baby problem?

"hey love" i heard Joe's voice and looked up him smiling at me.
I noticed smiles fake and something's wrong.
"what happened?" i asked.
"is it that obvious?"
"it's not but i know you, it took a really long time but i really know you so tell me what's wrong"
"my dog uh died yesterday"

as soon as i heard it i burst out crying
like a pig dying and joe immediately run over me.
"what happened?" he asked in such a worried tone and i just continued crying.
"he he was poor" i said while sobbing and his face turned soft and he started laughing at me.
"hey why are you laughing!"
"i thought something happened to you and baby but you had whole crying session just cause of dog you met twice"
I blushed knowing it was hormones but i slapped joe across face and shouted at him
"thank you!" i shouted in angry voice and slammed door across his face.

Joe's pov
I tried to apologize to taylor but nothing worked, she really was angry with me.

"taylor come on"
she rolled her eyes once again and turned to me.
"what do you want"
"please im trying to apologize and you push me away"
"you should've not have laughed and i wouldn't be angry!"
"im sorry please" i tried to keep as calm as possible.
"fine but im still angry" she said and went on couch.

I stayed confused but followed her and sat on couch far away from taylor giving her space.

We were in the half of movie when she started crying.
"what happened?" i ask now in annoyance.
"you think im fat and you don't even sit close with me"

I sigh and place her on my lap

"i don't think you're fat i thought you needed some space and i sat kinda far"
"okay now get me ice cream" she said and i got up and went to kitchen, got some ice cream and i turned back to living room facing taylor doing weird moves.

"wanna see me dance like Shakira?"
She said and started dancing, i tried to contain laugh but it didn't work so i started dancing with her both laughing loudly.
We had fun for a while then taylor got tired and we went for sleep.

Taylor's pov
I wake up and feel kisses on my slight visible belly.
"good morning" i said and joe looked up at me and gave me a small peck on lips.
"g'morning"
"why wake me up so early?!"
"we have to get ready, our families are coming today"
"ugh okay" i say and get up getting ready for day.

This ia day when we're announcing to our families we're having a baby and I'm kinda nervous.

What if they don't want baby? What if they will hate me?

I start playing with my necklace and jump out of thoughts as i hear Joe's voice.
"they will be happy i promise" he said and we heard doorbell.
"come on they're here" he said and we got down.

Joe's pov
I opened the door and greeted both of our families not leaving taylor alone.
We all sit on couch and talk for a while as im caressing taylor's belly and she hits my arm as sign to stop.
I realize what was i doing and stopped immediately looking up and facing curious andrea and elizabeth both of them smirking.
I blushed and we all went in kitchen to eat dinner.

"why aren't you drinking taylor?" my mum asked and we both looked each other nervously when taylor got up.
"we uh we have something to say" taylor said and i got up too wrapping arm around her back.
"we are having a baby" we both said together and Andrea and Elizabeth screamed, Patrick got up and run over us hugging taylor tightly leaving her out of breath.
"whoa wait let me breath" she giggled and Patrick smirked hugging me.
"congratulations guys, im so happy for you and i wonder how that baby got in taylor's belly" he said smirking and taylor and i hit his arm playfully.
"shush kid" all of us giggled.

Andrea and my mum hugged us congratulating as well.
"how many months?" liz asked
"three" she replied with a huge smile.
"good luck dealing with her hormones" Andrea smirked.
"i already have been dealing with it, a week ago she kicked me out of house because i forgot to bring her cheesecakes"
They all laughed and scott, Austin and Richard congratulated us too and we all went to living room, sitting down on couch and taylor cuddled on me while i was telling all of what she did to me in 3 months, we talked for three more hours and then they left.

"you're doing dishes today im tired" she commanded and i chuckled giving her kiss heading in kitchen.

I came back after doing everything and found taylor asleep there, i took her in our bedroom and went in bed with her, placing my hand on her belly and fell asleep soon.