Supporting her

this is rare of sofie cause im not killing anyone.
tw: sort of panic attack

Taylor's pov
wake up on the roof in Joe's arms, blankets all over us. I realized we fell asleep here, while drinking beer out of plastic cups.

The sun hasn't came up yet but light yellow beams are tickling my face softly. I smile, taking comfort in Joe's warm, strong arms as he kisses my forehead gently.

I jump slightly, kinda scared and i look up, he's looking at me, smiling widely, i look at him in his ocean blue eyes, and sink in them not breaking an eye contact. i kiss him softly on lips, his rosy cheeks gets more red and his blue eyes lighten up, stars parkling.

"good morning love" he says still in tired voice.
"good morning" i yawn and he picks me up in bridal style and places us on bed.

We fall asleep again and wake up at 10 this time.

I get up deciding to get shower.
"want me to join you?" joe asks.
I nod and he strips off clothes and we get in shower, under warm water.

He takes puts shampoo on my hair and starts massaging my hair softly, i lean on his chest, taking comfort, enjoying every touch. he washes my hair, my body and himself, we get out of shower and put on comfy clothes cuddling on couch with snacks and start watching 'friends'.

Joe's pov
taylor's cuddled up on my chest as we watch tv, i really don't pay attention to show i just stare at her and play with her blonde, golden hair.

"wanna bake?" i smirk.
she shakes her head.
"let's just cuddle" i nod and kiss her forehead when my mum rings.

"what did she say?" taylor asks.
"she said if we could go over, Tom's coming with his girlfriend too and it's like a family dinner"
"oh then let's go!" she said and we get ready, going to mum's house.

we arrive soon and everyone greets us, hugging and laughing but i see something's off with her when someone calls her suddenly.

"what is it babe?" i ask, not wanting to push her much.
She looks at me sadly and smiles
"don't worry it's nothing!" and tries to change subject but i know clearly somethings going on.
I drag her to guests room and make her look in my eyes.
"you can tell me everything you know?"
I can see tears welling up in her electric blue eyes and soon she can't hold herself anymore and she breaks down. Apologizing over and over again in tears.
I can tell she's having a panic attack when her hands start shaking and she can't breathe anymore.
"shh, just breathe okay?" i tell her and she tries but fails.
As i try to calm her down patrick comes in with wide smile which fades away as he sees taylor in this state.

"what happened?!" he asks worriedly rushing over us.
"i don't know but she has panic attack and she needs to breath or she's gonna pass out!!" i say.
"taylor, baby please breath for me, please" i beg her and take deep breaths.
She tries to do same but instead of that she starts shaking more and more tears stream down her now white cheeks. She's pale like a ghost and i can't get her out of this state.

"hey kids are you here?" i hear mums voice and she comes in room, running over us as soon as she sees taylor.
She doesn't ask anything she just tells taylor to breath but she fails too.
taylor ends up passing out in my arms, her cheeks wet with salty tears.
We're all worried but soon she wakes up, now more calmed down and i can see embarrassment on her face as she tugs her face in my shirt hugging me tightly.

"im sorry" she says in shaky, soft voice.
"you have nothing to apologize sweetie, panic attacks are something we can't control" mum says.
"you heard her" i kiss her forehead and wipe tears off her soft cheeks, helping her to get up and we soon turn back to dinner, everyone laughing and talking together now with taylor.

We soon exchange goodbyes and turn back to home, to ladies and blue eyed benji who likes to cuddle with me.
And as soon as we turned back me and taylor sat on couch, turning on tv.
Soon benji comes and cuddles on my chest as Meredith goes to taylor and cuddles on her. Me and taylor look at each other confused, obviously Meredith doesn't like taylor that much but i guess together is a strange day for her. Taylor comes closer to me, her head resting over my shoulder as she soon falls asleep with Meredith. I chuckle and kiss her soft, blonde, golden curls and fall asleep with them while 'friends' is playing on low volume, all lights off just taylor's soft, little smile lightening up whole room.

I guess im in much better mood:)
@Getaway_License bestie im waiting for more drama action;)
thanks for reading and voting and also commenting, love ya'll<3
have a good day/night🤍-sof🤍