Death by a thousand cuts

I suddenly got inspired at 3am while listening to 'death by a thousand cuts' so here's another ✨dramatic✨ story, enjoy:) *in half of story i got ib someone imma try search acc lol*

Joe's pov
I stare at taylor as she's on stage on her lover world tour playing cruel summer.
we're still not married and i have a big surprise for her. soon she's gonna play 'love story' so im getting ready for a surprise

Taylor's pov
im playing 'love story' and as i sing "Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone, i keep waiting for u but you never come" joe appears on the stage hiding something behind his back.

joe watcha doing u shouldn't be here.

Suddenly my mic turns off too, i look confused but all of my backup singers and dancers are smirking.
my backup singers keep singing and as they sing
"he knelt to the ground and
Pulled out a ring and said"
Joe kneels in front of me pulling out a beautiful ring, saying
"marry me juliet you never
Have to be alone
I love you and that's
All i really know"

The crowd was screaming a second ago but now everyone's silent staring at us.

"taylor Alison swift, will you marry me?" joe asks
i nod immediately and he smiles putting ring on my finger we hug and kiss not caring about crowd which is screaming which almost made me deaf.
i cry out of happiness and continue my performance but not everything goes all too well.

Im performing 'London boy' when i hear loud gunshots. i look around panicked hoping i didn't hear anything correctly but there's another 2 gunshots. That's when people start panicking too.
Everyones screaming, running, trying to get out as soon as possible.
I freeze on the stage still shocked.

I see security rushing over me but then i hear another gunshot and feel the pain in my chest.
I fall down immediately. Feeling warm blood soaking my outfit.

i only hear screaming, crying, i see security and doctors next to me.
"p-please tell t-tell my family and j-joe i love them" i say out of breath.
The pain's only getting worse and more blood comes out of my body.

i hear Joe's screaming, he kneels down next to me, picking my lifeless body crying.
"please taylor talk to me please!! Don't leave me baby please" he cries out loud.
I can't pretend everything's okay when it's actually not.
I still offer him a small smile,
Then i see mum rushing over me.
I mouth "i love you" to both of them and then my eyes close and everything turns black.

Joe's pov
Saying goodbye is death by a thousand cuts. knowing i can never see her again. I can never hear her laugh, i can never comfort her, we can never play scrabble or bake together, cuddle and watch friends, i can never hear her conversation with cats.

It's over. Everything's over. The love of my life doesn't exist anymore.

I sit there, taylor's dead body in my arms. I hug her tightly, breathing her scent and staring at her gorgeous face with blurry vision. More tears streaming down my face, i kiss her for the last time and then i let her go.

Soon my and her family comes over, no one knew what happened but they realized everything by mine and Andrea's condition.
Austin sits down next to taylor, Crying.
He hugs her so tight not letting her go.
He mumbles something into her ear and kisses her forehead.
I feel warm arms wrapping around my body, i turn back and hug my mum crying uncontrollably.
This isn't fair. She can't be gone she can't!! maybe there's just some acting putting up there and she will call my name saying it was a joke.
But it doesn't happen. She's gone. Forever and no one can change that.

Now everyone's crying, sobbing, even Patrick, he's crying so much like he lost her sister. but he kinda did cause he watched her as his big sister which he always wanted. They got along with each other so easily and they loved each other so much. Like i did.

I stay in my mum's arms flashbacks keeping me up.

Patricks pov
As soon I realize taylor was gone my heart crashes into million pieces, i feel hot tears pouring from my eyes.
I loved her so much, she was like a big sister to me but now she's not here anymore.

we can never play videogames together and we can't laugh together in front of fireplace at embarrassing stories of joe. we can't prank my brothers and we can never be the same again.

Joe's pov
a week has passed since taylor's death and here i am, at 2am crying again. i roll over taylor's side, her pillow and blanket still had her scent on it. i breath her scent crying more and more. I get up heading downstairs, i get drunk but it's not enough, cause i will wake up tomorrow and she won't be mine again.
I think drinking will make pain go away but no it gets worse.
My vision becomes blurry cause of tears and i fall on the floor can't stop thinking about taylor.
How many amazing memories we made together. I missed her soft voice, her gorgeous blue eyes and her rosy cheeks, getting more red when she was blushing.

i fall asleep on the floor and i wake up by the feeling of warm hands.
I open my eyes and i see my brother and my mum staring at me with pain in their eyes.
I sigh and get up. "what are you doing here?" i ask.
"we know what you're going through so we decided to check on you" Patrick says.
"NO! YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT AM I GOING THROUGH!! SHE WAS LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY WORLD AND MY EVERYTHING BUT I CAN'T SEE HER FACE AGAIN, I CAN'T TAKE HER INTO MY ARMS AGAIN, I CAN'T HEAR HER VOICE AGAIN, SHE WAS EVERYTHING TO ME BUT NOW SHE'S GONE SO THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING" i practically shout at him, emotions getting over me.
He doesn't say a word, staying silent.
I feel my eyes filling up w tears and i soon start crying.
"im sorry" i say with shaky voice.
They hug me and make me sit on the couch.
"it's okay" mum says and hugs me.

Even if she's gone i still see her everywhere. I gave her everything i could but it wasn't enough. But I'll be alright, it's just a thousand cuts.

Heyy hope u cried during the chapter lmfao jk but i did🤝
anyways thanks for reading love ya'll<3
Have a good day/night🤍
*btw ✨whole name reveal✨
My names sofie lol pls don't call me sophie or imma kill u right there💕
Omg it's already 4am bye lmao