Begin again

Taylor's pov
we were crazy, we were crazy to think that all of these could work.
I even told him I'd die for him.
In deep there's a part of me who loves joe. my joe. My man.

No matter how many times we fought, we still would apologize and not leave each other's back. But what now?!

I remember how we'd flight to each other when we were separated, oceans between us but that didn't stop us like media and paparazzi didn't.

Instead the real problem was in us. We both made mistakes but we can't change it now.

We both are in new relationships currently, but mine isn't as happy as it seems. Im with tom, Joe's with luna.
I think he is happy with her, they're married already and have been together in public without any secrets.

I met him at café, in paris, where he smiled at me.
"hi taylor, good to see you" he said in his British accent and somehow this was everything. The part of me who loved him woke up and start shining like the sun.

I could hear my own heartbeat. Wait no i think my heart even stopped working.
I was in heaven, his accent and his warm and strong arms as he hugged me.
I missed this so much.

"hi joe, good to see you too" i replied finally.
"this is my girlfriend, luna" he pointed at brunette girl who was shorter than me, she was much prettier than me as i thought.
"hi luna, nice to meet you, im taylor"
I shook her hand.
"yeah i know who you are, i mean whole world does" she said in dry voice.
I wish i could slap her across the face but instead i smiled and i saw joe giving her death stare but she just rolled her eyes.
"this is my boyfriend, adam" i pointed at man who was standing besides me. The man who abused me and only used me for sex.
"nice to meet you joe" adam smiled at joe who returned it back.

I tried to hide bruises all of my body with some makeup but everything started showing when joe accidentally poured water on me.
"oh my god sorr-" he stopped when he saw my arms.

Thank god Adam's not here.

I just ran in bathroom, wanting to get out of here. Adam stopped me and gripped my hand tighter when he saw bruises.
He dragged me in bathroom but didn't lock the door.

"you stupid bitch" he slapped me and i won't be surprised if there will be big handprint all over my cheeks.

He didn't say anything else but left.

I fall on the floor and could feel my anxiety growing.
"taylor?" i heard and jumped a little in fear it could be adam.
"taylor is he-"
"no joe leave me alone!" I shouted him and pointed to door.
"taylor im not leaving this time tell me the truth!"
"no joe leave me fucking alone im happy in this relationship"
"i saw what happened here. Clearly he's abusing you, just confirm it its not that hard!"
"okay yes he is abusing me, now what?! Did everything change? Am i happier right now? Or are you happy? Leave me alone!" i screamed.

Instead of leaving he just sat down on cold floor with me and hugged me while my whole body was shaking.
"shh breath baby breath"

Did he just call me baby?!

I took comfort in his arms and calmed down soon, not getting any anxiety attack which im thankful about.

As he saw me calmed he dragged me out of bathroom and pulled me in car.

"we're breaking up!" he said to luna who just rolled her eyes again.
"and you won't ever be able to touch her again" he shouted to adam and gor in car with me.

"whe-"
"I'm not leaving you with him, i can't let him do this to you, you are staying with me and i won't let you go like i did last time"
"but joe-"
"no buts you're going to do what i say" he said and kissed my hand.
I blushed and fell asleep on the seat.

I woke up on couch, on Joe's chest blankets all over us.
I yawned and looked up at him, made an eye contact with his ocean blue eyes for the first time.
"slept well love?" he asked.

Love? He acts like nothing happened between us and we're still together.

I nodded.
"why do you call me love or baby? We broke up joe.
He thinks for a minute.
"i guess i missed you so much and i apologize for everything, will you be my girlfriend again?" he asks with innocent look.
I giggle and nod "okay but you have to do what i say cause I'm still mad" i said dramatically.
"everything for my miss americana" he chuckled.

"everything right? Massage now" i commanded.
"your wish is my command miss" he saud and picked me up, took me in our bedroom.

"this is unnecessary" he said taking my bra off.
"joe!!" i screamed.
"shh let professional do it" he says like he's doing massages for 13 years already.
I giggle and he starts rubbing my back up and down but suddenly i feel his lips on my necks.
"no not now" i moan but i can tell he feels that i want this as much as he does.
"and i think it's a perfect time for that" he said and pulled down my jeans as we made into it.

A while later we were both breathing heavily, naked in each others arms.

"i love you joe"
"i love you too taylor" he kissed my forehead.

And on Wednesday in café i watched it begin again.

I was kinda inspired by jaylorshipper on bathroom part?! Maybe.

Any requests? Im running out ideas lol.