storybrooke arrival

hi besties im back again w another shot, btw this is ✨13th✨ chapter so as 13 is tay's lucky number this story's gonna be different and kinda happy one.
*this shot is associated with tv series called "once upon a time", im not really sure if anyone here has watched the show. well as this story's gonna be associated with that tv show this will include some magic so don't be surprised lmfao.*

Taylor's pov
I wake up in the middle of the woods not really remembering what happened yesterday. I look around confused and find my way out of here. i suddenly notice a big sign which says "welcome to storybrooke".
i guess this is town's name. what a weird name.

I wander in the town looking for joe.
I get tired soon and i see a Café called "granny's". this place is so weird isn't it?
I step in there hoping no one will recognize me. surprisingly no one did.
i sit on the chair and notice brunette and blonde woman coming closer.
"are you new here?" brunette woman asks.
I nod.
"my names regina, im mayor of this town, welcome to storybrooke" she smiles.
i smile back "im taylor, taylor swift".
"nice to meet you taylor. im emma swan" blonde woman says.

"so taylor, how did you come here?"
Emma asks.
"i really don't remember. Yesterday i was in London, but today i woke up in the woods i have no idea how"
They look at each other nervously.
"do you believe in magic?" regina asks.
Magic? Really?
"um i don't know, maybe no". I say thinking they're crazy.
"what about if we tell its real?" emma says.
"what? Seriously?".
Suddenly regina does something i didn't expect. A fire ball appears above her hand.
I open my mouth widely.
"is this trick? Illusion?"
"it's real" emma says.
"so if it's real then turn me back to my home" i say in dry voice.
"we have to work on that but we will i promise" regina said.
I nod still not believing what happened.

"so can you two help me find someone?" i ask.
they nod and smile "sure".
"come with us" blondie says and i follow them.
We go in a shop called "mr. gold's pawnbroker". it's such a weird and kinda scary place cause there are so many things such as dolls, swords and many other accessories.

"gold? Belle? are you here?". Soon one "old" man and brunette woman appear.
"how can i help you?" gold says.
"do you still have looker potion?"
"yes but -"
"what is the price?" regina asks.
"some of her hair" he points at me.
"seriously?" i ask and he nods.
Ugh what is wrong with this people.
I give him some of my hair and he gives us a little bottle filled w liquid. We go to Emma's house.
"so do you have something from lost person?" regina asks.
"yes, this shirt" i point to shirt im wearing.
"okay I'll give you my clothes and give ut that shirt" emma says and i nod.

i get changed and as we're to use the potion some people come in. As my new "friends" tell me, one of them is a blonde girl called zelena which is Regina's sister. One handsome boy is killian who's Emma's husband, one man with archery is robin hood - Regina's boyfriend and mary Margaret&david Nolan are Emma's parents. And one teenager boy Henry is Regina's and Emma's son. I look confused and they explain that his biological mother emma left her and then turned back to him and regina is his step mother. omg what a strange family tree.

"so who's this girl?" zelena asks.
"she's taylor swift" regina says and Henry gasps. he clearly recognized me.
"what happened?" emma and regina ask.
"moms she's a global superstar, she's amazing singer" he says.
Moms lol, that's kinda funny isn't it?
I blush and thank him. They all smile and then emma asks "so who are we searching exactly?"
"my boyfriend, joe" i say shyly.
They nod and pour potion on his shirt.
Suddenly shirt goes up in the air and starts moving.
I stay there surprised.
"what are you waiting for? Come on let's find your boyfriend" regina says and we follow the shirt.
we end up in towns clock tower which contains the library and has a big clock on it.