Jealousy, jealousy

It's 2am bye - anyways here's a new story ib Olivia rodrigo's song 'jealousy, jealousy' which is rly amazing:) enjoy.

Joe's pov
Im on set, filming a new film and im so excited, finally i will have my own career and won't be 'causal joe' anymore.
we finished filming and my and my co-stars went to bar, drinking and having some fun when i notice Taylor's ex boyfriend harry and calcium(bye i mean calvin).
it takes my mood down when harry walks towards me and i hear my own heartbeat through deafening music.

"hi, you're taylor's boyfriend joe right?" he asks.
"yeah, im joe, ur harry styles?" i say nervously.
he nods. "yep, it was nice to meet you joe" he says and leaves me awkwardly.
i start to think im no one here. im 'casual joe' and people acknowledge me as 'taylor’s new boyfriend' not as 'joe alwyn the actor'. it kinda hurts me and i start thinking bout my own life, career, reputation while turning back to home.

Why is taylor still with me? im not like his past boyfriends im a causal person not someone famous or talented. Also everyone's posting pics with their boyfriends on vacations but taylor doesn't do it. Maybe she's a shamed of me. im just jealous of others perfect boyfriends, wish i could be them, prettier. I try to clear my mind but jealousy started following me.
im gonna get over this soon.

I smell spaghetti and chicken as i step in house. My favorite meals.
I get off shoes and go to kitchen and i see my girlfriend dancing all over room with earphone on her ears on full volume. I chuckle and go upstairs still my mind going to earlier thoughts.
Who am i? just one boy from London no one else.

Taylor notices im home and comes in room while I'm sitting near window with full of tears.
"what happened babe?" she asks in soft tone.
"nothing".
"clearly somethings bothering you, you know you can tell me everything" she says wrapping her warm arms around me.
I sigh and start sobbing unable to hold myself anymore tears pour out off my eyes and i hug taylor tightly, not wanting to let her go.
she kisses me on head and plays with my hair, singing some melodies which always calmest me down.
Salty tears stopped coming from my eyes soon and we stay silent until i decide to speak up.
"why are you with me taylor? Or why don't we go out together in public? Are you ashamed or me? Am i not good enough? I need honest answers please".
She looks at me confused, slight disappointment on her face.
"im not ashamed of you joe, and I'll never be, i love you so much that's why we're still here. I love everything bout you, your oceans blue eyes, full pink lips, rosy cheeks when you're blushing, your blonde fluffy hair, your gorgeous features.. you're just perfection! And i just wanna be our relationship to be private causes media will destroy everything and im scared of that. Please never think you're not good enough i love you so much and you're too good for me, too good for this world" she says and kisses me softly.
I sob and tears well up in my eyes again. But this time happy tears.
I turn her kiss back.
"thank you so much. I love you too and i head no idea. Sorry".
"it's okay now, let's go or spaghetti and chicken will get cold!" she shouts and i giggle, pick her up in my arms and run downstairs carefully, trying to not trip. I success and we eat food.
Then cuddle up on couch watching somethings on laptop, neither of us paying attention to film, just starting at each other, not getting enough of view. we hug tightly and fall asleep ob couch. Blankets all over us.

Hello. Idk what's this but hope u like it btw i decided to do some sentence starters so comment one if u want to! Basically u comment one sentence and i will start writing story from that!

ty for reading love ya'll<3
have a good day/night🤍