My fault

Requests by @taylorsking, i decided to put 3 of ur ideas together:)
Tw: blood, death.

Taylor's pov
I woke up with the terrible pain in my throat, it felt like everything was burning up and i could barely stand up, everything was spinning and banging through my ears.
I almost started crying but dizziness soon went away as everything went silent.

I heard footsteps and saw joe coming in room, smiling in his phone.
"baby what happened?"
He asked me as he saw tears in my eyes.
"no-nothing" i whispered in pain.
"oh my god baby you're burning up" he gasped when he put his hand on my forehead.
"im okay joe go away"
"no, wait here" he said and went downstairs, turning back with wet cloth and putting in on my head.
"im gonna make soup, stay in bed and watch tv okay?" i was exhausted so i nodded as he put on 'friends' on low volume.

I felt tap on my shoulder and saw joe with food in his hand.
"here you go love" he handed me soup.
I stared at food, not having appetite and played with it for a long until joe took spoon and forced me to swallow it.
"i know you don't have appetite but try to eat it please, for me t"
with his help i managed to finish it within 3 series of show.

"i will be back soon okay? Im going to my friend's house, she needs something"
I nodded and he went soon leaving me alone.

*ding* i heard sound from Joe's phone.
I found phone in kitchen and chuckled
Oh he's so silly how could he forget phone
But my smile soon disappeared as i saw messages.

Luna❤️❤️

Hearts? Seriously?

L. Where u comin babe? Baby wants daddy😏
J. I'll be there soon, good thing taylor is sick so we'll have more time for sure😏❤️
L. Okay can't wait daddy😁

I couldn't believe my eyes or mind.
To make sure my doubts weren't real i went to luna's house which was really bad idea.
Their windows were opened and i saw joe and luna on couch, both of them naked and luna with a noticeable bump.

Seriously? Is this your payback joe? Wait till you turn back home, wait.

I heard joe enter house with smirk and happy face, messy hair and obviously his clothes full of perfume - her perfume.

"where you were joe?" i asked with slight anger.
"i was uh with my friend" he said nervously.
"which friend?"
"why are you asking so much questions?!"
"im interested, i have no rights to know where my husband was??"
"i was with jack"
"oh so who you was with jack fucking right?"
"w-what?"
"i already know everything joe"
"i can explain"
"i don't need any explanation"
"but-"
"what but? How could you do it to me after all these years? Huh?"
My nerves got over me and i was practically screaming now with knife in my hand.
"who is she? Who is luna?" i threw vase at him.
"oh my god! You're insane!!"
"oh im insane now right? How the fuck did you do it to me?"
"she's better than you! You even couldn't give me a child! Im happier with her"
"now you'll be happier in hell' i mumbled and stabbed knife through his chest. He screamed and fell down, tears coming down from his sparkly ocean blue eyes which now was fulled with pain. Tears messed up with dark, red blood and made pools around his lifeless body.

I was shocked, not realizing what i have done i just fell on my knees and put my hands in hair, taking deep breaths while his breathing stopped and he closed his painful eyes forever.

All i remember was blood, much blood as i fainted right next to him.

I woke up in strange place and spotted policemans in front of me, probably waiting for me to wake up.
"hello mrs. swift" one of them said.
"um hi"
"we're sorry to inform you but you are arrested for killing mr. alwyn yesterday night"
I stayed quiet, tears filling my eyes and flashbacks from yesterday coming back.

Even he cheated on me i still loved anf and love him, i don't know what happened to me to do this but pain will be much to handle, knowing i killed my own lover, by my hands.
I'll miss his gorgeous face and his british accent which i adored. Everything is over for me now they call put me in jail and do whatever they want, i don't even care now.
He was my everything, my best friend, my lover, my husband. But he's gone for now. Forever.

Pls idk what's this💀sry my ✨writing skills✨ aren't great lol anyways this was last chapter, ty for reading:) love ya'll<3

*imma say goodbye paragraph in next update lol*