Chapter 57

Freya

Kat's Note: Continuation po ito ng Chapter 56

"Be careful, Ms. Mendez. Sheirra can be aggressive sometimes,"the doctor of Sheirra said and I nodded. Agad akong pumasok sa kwarto at naabutan siyang nakaupo at nakatulala sa sulok.

Nang malaman ng mga pulis ang tungkol sa link at pagkamatay ng mga nakakaalam ng tungkol dito, mabilis nilang tinago ang isa sa witness nito: Si Sheirra Flavio.

She might not be dead but the link took something in her: sanity.

I need to know the whole story. Kung ano nga ba ang nasa likod ng link. At alam kong matutulungan ako ni Sheirra.

"God didn't save us,"natigil ako ng marinig siyang magsalita. Nakita ko ang luhang tumutulo sa mga mata niya pero nananatili siyang nakatulala.

"I devoted my life to Him and yet He didn't save us,"she murmured.

"Who was He supposed to save?"I asked.

She answered but didn't bother to look at me. "Us,"

"But you're still here. You're saved,"

"I am as pure as a white sheet and now as black as a dirt. I am sinned. And He wasn't able to save me,"

"How could you say that?"

"The evil asked me to kill my parents in exchange for my life. I killed them because I am selfish. I shouldn't be. He should told me to stop but He wasn't there. I wanted to stop but the evil consumed me," now I know why the police claimed its hard to extract information from her.

Maybe the evil she's talking about is the link. Well, she's right. It's evil.

"You know Sapphire?"

A smile formed on her lips. "She's an angel. I should've listened to her and this would never happen to me," maybe Sapphire told her something about not getting in to the link but she's here so yeah, she didn't listen.

"Your angel is in trouble. You got to save her and the only thing you can do is to tell me everything you knew about the link–or the evil,"

She looked at me. "Who are you?"

Uh... Freya, isip! "Im an angel sent when Sapphire failed to save you,"

"He sent you?I still can be saved?"

I decided to ignore her first question. "Of course you will,"I answered.

"Can you tell me everything now?"

She stands up. "Yes! Yes!"