Chapter 58

Freya

"So...how did it started?"I asked.

"It started in a hot sunny day, it was 3pm when I was home away...and then I saw a little lamb..."hindi ko na pinakinggan ang sinabi niya. What's the use?It wasn't the answers I needed.

"Sheirra... can't you understand? Sapphire needs you. Those people in the link needs you. Tell me what you know,"

She smiled. "So what?I am no God. I don't want to be one!No!No!"she start acting hysterical. She keeps on pulling her hair and rolling on the floor.

"Do you know Sakurajima?"

She stopped. It worked.

Of course I wouldn't go here without researching. I know Sakurajima and her were best friends.

"You're Sakura?No, you are not!"

"I am not Sakurajima. But I cared a lot about her. And I know you do, too. So please help us,"

She nodded way many times. "She shouldn't supposed to play!She shouldn't play! Sakurajima will be endangered! There will be someone forced to kill her soon! She'll die! She'll die!"

I wanted to say she's dead but I stopped myself.

"Sapphire is my angel but she's surrounded by evil!"

"A-Anong ibig mong sabihin?"I know what she meant, gusto ko lang linawin ang lahat.

She held my shoulders then shake me."Her friends!I saw it!I saw it! Enyo and Shiro killed Itchiro! They're bad! Bad! Evil!"nahihilo na ako sa ginagawa ni Sheirra pero pinabayaan ko lang siya. Mas nangibabaw sa akin ang nalaman ko.

But maybe it's just because the link asked them to.

"What do you know pa?"

"I overheard them. There are 5 of them!And they're the two! They're high!Way higher than players! They'll kill us! They'll kill us!"

"Shiro is dead, Sheirra,"

Marahas at paulit ulit siyang umiling. "She can't be dead! She's high! She's high! She will kill me!"

Geez. Mukhang tama talaga ang hinala ng mga pulis na buhay pa si Shiro.

"Shiro is mad at my angel but Enyo is not. Shiro will kill my angel!Save!Save her! Save her!"napagdesisyunan kong tumayo nalang para tigilan na niya ako sa kakayugyog. Nahihilo na ako e.

If Sheirra tells the truth, then I better warn Sapphire. But how?

Talking about Sapphire, my cellphone rang and when I answered it, its her.

I was about to tell her what I know, but she suddenly hung up the call.

I need to find her.