10

"kiss the person of the opposite sex you find most attractive the villa" i looked at the girls who looked at me with wide eyes but finding my situation interesting.

i looked over at rorke who had a subtle grin, his brown hair pushed back and tucked behind his ear.

"oh come here" i walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips. he leaned further in deepening the kiss. something was brewing inside and i really hoped it wasn't butterflies.

after rorke pulled away from the kiss, cheers from the other islanders rang in our ears as we both made our way back to our group. amelia ended up giving a lap dance to simon and alex had to down to the rest of the drinks being the loser.

after the game i grabbed molly, desperate for advice.
"it was a dare keeks" she reassured me as she rubbed my back. i knew i didn't like rorke as i've only known him for a day and i had ovie who was everything ive ever wanted in a man. "don't be so hard on yourself, do you wanna sleep on the day bed with me?" i looked up at her and nodded. she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom to get ready for the night.

my mind raced with what was happening in the other house knowing they probably had the same dares just with our boys and bombshell girls.

-
i woke up sweating, literally because mallorca was boiling and molly had already been awake right next to me. "you ready for today" she smiled at me. "ready than i could ever be" i half smiled to her.

today felt like a blue bikini kinda day in casa amour so after putting it on and getting ready i made my way to the pool with my name bottle in hand to try and cool off

"you alright?" i heard behind me, rorke walking up to me to sit beside me.
"just fucking hot" i laughed trying to wipe off sweat with the back of my hand. he laughed at the state of me.

"so what do you do?" he asked, taking a sip from my bottle. i shook my head grinning and trying to play off what he did.

"i'm in marketing, i basically market products and sell them for big brands"

"oh she's a working lady" he smiled. 
"in the flesh" i replied and as i stood up i heard a *bing*

"GOT A TEXT" (message)

"get ready for a series of games to see who the best villa is! the winning villa gets a party in celebration! #letthegamesbegin #maythebestvillawin"

screams erupted around me and my heart began to pump a little faster. we all made our way to benches by the pool to get ready for the games.

*bing* a text from molly's phone came through and the same for the other villa.

"the tallest boy must kiss the shortest girl"
amber being the shortest girl shot up from her seat to simon (mind you, he was 6'3) , a quick peck was what it was and then we waited for the text to come through. my heart sank a bit knowing ovie who was the tallest boy in the other villa had to kiss the shortest girl and i didn't know how to feel about that.

"the winner is the main villa"
i closed my eyes and put my head in my hands trying to clear my head up ready to win the party for us.

*bing*

"the girl with the shortest name must plant 20 kissed on the boy of her choice"

molly and i looked at each other as we had the shortest names in casa amour. we sprinted up trying to get lipstick. we raced around the day beds, our mics bouncing up hitting us trying to be the fastest. as we made our way in the bedroom, lucky for us maura left her red lipstick on her bed. i grabbed it and swiped it on getting ready to pounce on rorke.
i grabbed his face and basically smooched the life out of him.
"one, two, three, four-"
"DONE!"

we sat down waiting for a message from the producers.

"the winner is casa amour"
we all jumped up in excitement, squealing and clapping.

*bing*
"the oldest girl must kiss the oldest boy"

everyone turned their head to maura who had already taken the challenge seriously by grabbing alex who was 27 and snogging the literal life out of him.

"the winner is casa amour"
i took a sharp breath in knowing ovie had to be the tallest and the oldest in the main villa out of all the boys.

*bing*
"the winning villa is casa amour! get ready for a pool party on us #pumpuptheparty #partystarters"

we all cheered in excitement as we had won the series of races against the main villa.

"you're a cheeky one are you" i heard behind me as molly and i walked to the bedrooms. molly raised her eyebrow at me and took a slip off to the kitchen leaving rorke and i alone walking to the bedroom.

"i don't know what you're talking about rorke" i smiled making my way in before him as he opened the door of the cooled bedrooms thanks to the aircon.

he laughed in response and plopped on the bed infront of me.
"so what are you thoughts on everything here at casa amour" he mimicked. i made my way next to him, lifting my legs over him.

"i have such a nice guy in the other villa who treats me like a queen but we've only know each other for such a little time but it feels so genuine. i don't know if he's made that connection with someone while we've been away and what if i persue you? then i come into the main villa and he's single- it's doing my head in" i leaned on his shoulder trying to confide in him when all of a sudden amelia burst though the bedroom doors out of breathe.

"there's a post card"

~~~~~i hope you enjoyed chapter 10, don't forget to like and leave a comment on your favorite parts!! chapter 11 is underway 🤪

~~~~~
i hope you enjoyed chapter 10, don't forget to like and leave a comment on your favorite parts!! chapter 11 is underway 🤪