9

"Casa Amour! Casa Amour! Girls on Tour!!"
screamed us girls in the beach hut hyping ourselves up even though half of us were coupled up.

clothes flew around the bedroom and excitement and squeals filled the room.

"i cant wait to see the competition!" exclaimed molly who was in a happy, perfect relationship with tommy. i laughed at her, stuffing my clothes into my suitcase making sure i didn't leave any piece of clothing behind. thoughts of the boys also going into casa amour scared me a little. ovie with a couple of single, beautiful girls, alone without any possible way of me knowing what's happening.

okay i sound possessive but you get the point. what happens if i find someone? i walk into the recoupling with a guy i meet and ovie's standing there single or he's there with a girl and i'm single- this whole thought creates butterflies in my stomach and not the good one but i just keep packing and plaster a smile on my face hiding my nervousness.

"you excited?" asked maura as we rolled our wheeler bags out the villa.
"yeah i guess, i have a sexy man waiting for me when i get back" i winked, laughing at my description of ovie.

-
when i say this villa was beautiful, you better believe i'm not lying. the view of the mountains facing the villa, the neon lights reflecting off of the infinity pool. the villa projected the romantic aura i *hopefully wouldn't feel because of the man i left at the main villa.

the girls' squeals filled the empty villa, bottles of champagne waiting for us in the kitchen.
"let's do a toast!" yelled amber in a geordie accent which we all love.

"to love and everything good to come!"
clicks of our champagne glasses rang in our ears and after a few celebratory sips, voices could be heard making their way into the villa. the girls looked at each other in excitement even thought half of them were coupled up happily.

"ooiiii girls!" shouted one of the boy coming down the stairs towards us in the kitchen and wow we're they something.

Rorke
Simon
David
Alex

the 5 single and attractive casa amour love islanders.
the boys came down and greeted us, the blonde haired and green eyed boy named Simon made his way over to amber with a fiery look in his eyes. a man with a plan but amber was having none of it.

Rorke. Brown hair and dark brown eyes with a slim figure and bright green board shorts. are you trying to blow me away with your charm or those shorts.

the other boys were good looking but bland in their personality, clearing only here for one thing
*cough* brand deals *cough*

"Rorke' s a piece of you innit?" asked molly as she pulled me away from the crowd of the boys and girls introducing everyone to each other.

"early days" i quoted laughing at molly but just i was about turn around, i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"is it okay if i pull you for a chat? i'm rorke" introducing himself, the brown haired boy came in for a hug which took me by surprise.

"sure, are the day beds okay?" i offered, pointing to them which sat right opposite the infinity pool. he gave me a nod and from there we walked over to them. not a man of many words i see.

"so what brought you to love island?" i asked lying next to him. his gold chain hung down creating a contrast between his tan skin.

"i'm not sure actually, just the whole experience of meeting new people" he smiled leaning into the daybed peering over the islanders to the view.

"well in my head i always believe what ever happens, it happens for a reason" i blurted out now embarrassed as how that could've came across.

"i mean like you're beautiful don't get me wrong, i have a guy in the other villa-" i rambled on trying not to sound desperate for rorke as i face palmed my face and groaned.  he laughed as he stood up, reaching out a hand to help me up.

the day moved on, night falling and the light shining up the villa. the dressing room was buzzing from the girls spilling their opinions on the new boys.

"hey not to be nosey or anything but did i see rorke and kiara having a chat on the day beds?" asked amber jokingly as she straightened her hair next to me. i nudged her with a laughing.

"shame he's really sweet but all i'm thinking about is ovie with the other girls in their villa"

"don't worry keeks, he's a good one!" molly chimed in trying to make me feel better. i took a deep breath in trying to calm my nerves and look atleast presentable for the first night in casa amour.

the boys cleaned up nicely, the girls looking a solid 11/10. the music flowed and the drinks flowed quicker, us taking part in some fun drinking games like truth or dare.

molly and i paired up against rorke and alex.
alex went first missing our cups. i swiftly threw the ball and it made it into their cup!

"swop clothes with the girl you find the most attractive" alex looked around to maura who decided on wearing a hot pink jumpsuit and let me tell you, i would also pick her if i were alex because she looked smoking!!!

"oh dear god alex please don't rip it" pleaded maura as she tried not tripping over how long alex's jeans were for her. alex kinda pulled the pink jumpsuit off but unfortunately couldn't zip the back up. everyone lay at his attempt to even move in it after getting threatened by maura.

"you ready?" teased rorke as he was up next.
i honestly thought no one else could be better at beer pong then me until rorke covered his eyes playfully and managed to make the ball into our red solo cup.

i shook my head, my mouth agape at what i had just seen.
"no ways!" i shouted to rorke who was laughing opposite me.

i shook my head as i drank the cup and got the dare at the bottom of the cup.

"kiss the person of the opposite sex you find most attractive the villa" i looked at the girls who looked at me with wide eyes but finding my situation interesting.

i looked over at rorke who had a subtle grin, his brown hair pushed back and tucked behind his ear.

"oh come here" i walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips. he leaned further in deepening the kiss. something was brewing inside and i really hoped it wasn't butterflies.

——-

an extra long chapter after not updating for so long and i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of casa amour and a possible love interest??? don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the chapter and comment on your favorite parts!!

🤍🤍🤍🤍