3

"ovie, the public have decided that you should go on a date. a new girl is waiting for you in the hotub on the hideaway terrace. #wetandwild #lifeguardonduty"

well i spoke too soon.

-
the villa erupted in 'ouu's and 'ahhh's as ovie read the text out loud. ovie reached his hand over mine and gave it a squeeze before standing up and making his way to the dressing room to get his swimming shorts on. i stood up from the daybed and made myself comfortable on one of the beanbags where the girls were sitting.

"thats a surprise, two new girls in one day" commented maura as she took a sip of her drink, "i hope shes nice"

the sun began to set while ovie was up in the hideaway terrace with the new girl, the other islanders and i decided to play a game of dares. with a few drinks down we all sat around the fire pit, popsicle sticks with dares were spread infront of us. chris decided to go first and picked up a stick.

"kiss the girl you find most attractive in the villa"

eyes were on chris, everyone trying to figure out who he'll pick. he stood up, a smile forming on his face as he bent down to peck amber gently. amber laughing at his gesture as they were just friends and nothing more.

next around the fire pit was molly.

"i dare you to bomb into the pool"

everyone began getting into the game and cheered molly on. she shook her head in a joking way, putting her drink down next to her and unclipping her mics aswell as her shoes. she sprinted and bombed into the pool, plugging her nose. by now everyone was laughing and having a good time.

after a few more rounds it was my turn.

"swop clothes with the opposite sex"

"chris!"

"oh my gosh chris, if you stretch my shorts i swe-"

i slipped my shorts off, leaving me in my underwear and threw it to chris while he was passing his jeans to me. surprisingly chris' jeans fit my waist but expectedly, not my legs. i swear if chris was a spider, he would be a daddy long legs lmao. the islanders couldn't keep their laughs in while chris and i were exchanging clothes.

"why does he look better in my top and shorts then i do?" i replied causing even more laughter.

when the game died down, we could hear talking coming from the kitchen. ovie's head popped around the corner, making his way down to us with the new girl on his arm. "this is ella"

she had short blonde hair which was tied up with hazel eyes and a warm smile on her face. we all stood up and gave her a warm welcome. the girls and i took her to the swing area to get to know her.

"so you came this morning?" asked ella, sitting next to me. she wore a tight baby blue silk dress which she suited well.

"yeah, full of nerves but you settle in quickly. still feels unreal" i gave her a reassuring smile. we spoke on, asking her about the date and her background. "its was really good, the conversation flowed and everything but its early days and i just want to get to know everyone"

we decided to call it a day and made our way to our room to get ready for bed.  "you girls fit right in, they made a mistake putting you guys in now and nit earlier" complimented molly as she rubbed away the makeup which was left over from jumping into the pool. ella and smiled at molly, giving her a silent thanks. when we were done preparing for bed, ella and i made ourselves comfortable in our as we shared one until the next recoupling.

we all settled in, saying goodnight when the lights just switched off indicating that it was time to sleep. it still felt like a dream.

-

the next morning, a flash of light woke all us up just like it is shown on tv, acting like an alarm for all of us. some people got up straight away as they were used to it, ella and i staying back for a few more minutes waiting for our eyes to adjust to the light.

this morning i decided to throw on a simple white two piece, saving more of my wild ones for later. after breakfast, i made my way down to the daybed to just chill out for a bit and let my food settle while taking everything in when a familiar noise filled my ears.

*bing*

i looked over to where the sound came from. amber looked down at her phone and then up at us. "got a text!"

"islanders, for today's challange make your way down to the pool and get ready to play SNOGATHON! #puckerup #shutupandkissme"

-

thank you for all the love and support, don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter!! ❤️