1

kiara

after being in lockdown for two days, proper butterflies began bubbling in my stomach.

i was mostly nervous about being one of the last few contestants joining the love island villa this year and getting to know everyone in a short period of time. the ride to the villa was short from the hotel where i stayed and saying that im nervous is an understatement.

as i walked into the villa, i assumed that the islanders were still sleeping as i rolled my suitcase into the villa and left it by the front door to get it and unpack later. i made my way to the kitchen from what i've seen on tv and the villa looks 100 times more good in real life! i peaked my head walking forward to see if anyone was in the kitchen and to my shock, there stood curtis.

"hiya!" i greeted giving curtis a bit of a heart attack from what it looked like while he was making coffee for the villa as he did every morning.

"almost spilled the drink all over me" he laughed putting the cup down and walking over to me.

"im curtis, lovely to meet you," he said hugging me.
"kiara, nice to meet you" i said smiling, hugging him back. "hopefully im in time for breakfast"

he laughed, "im sure ovie will be up soon to start that"

curtis left me in the kitchen while he went to go call everyone and inform them that there was a new girl who was me. i took a few breaths in and put on a smile because hello, im on love island.

"shes in the kitchen!" i heard curtis shout

"wow you're gorgeous!" complimented maura "don't get any ideas curtis!" i laughed at her comment.
everyone was so welcoming and i could actually relax. after breakfast, amber, molly, maura and anna and i headed to the swing to have a chat and for me to get to know them more.

"so do you have your eye on anyone at the moment?" asked molly. i thought for a bit before answering.

"well i have my eye on ovie and chris, i just think they both have a good sense of humor yet so chill"

"they really are" replied molly leaning back into the swing. "but i rate you and chris would look good together"

"you think so" i said cocking my head to the side with a small smile.

"no, kiara and ovie" butted amber in, "yous will look good together"

"i need to grab him for a chat actually" i said glancing to the kitchen where he's sat talking to tommy.

*bing*

"got a text!" i yelled from where i was sitting so everyone can hear me.

"message!"
the girls and i laughed at ovie's comment.

"kiara, its time for you to go on a date. chose a boy to take with. #beginnersluck #theresafirstforeverything"

everyone "ouuu"ed as i read out the text. i stood up from the swing and made my way to the kitchen.

"ovie, you wanna go on a date?"

-

things are gonna heat up soon!