7

~in the beach hut~

hi i'm amelia, i'm 25 and i'm from manchester and i'm a pharmacist.
i look nice but i do have a bit of a wild side and not afraid of getting what i want. i don't really have a type but ovie definitely is a bit of me.
kiara, watch out"

the islanders must've heard amelia and i because all at once they all walked out into the kitchen and greeted her. after done introducing herself, maura pulled me one side and gave me a look.

"you better watch her, she's got a wondering eye towards your man"

"it's her first day maur, let her get to know everyone! for all we know she might be out for yours aswell" i nudged her side and laughed seeing her facial expression towards the new girl. there's so many new people, i can't even keep up.

after the morning commotion, i grabbed my now cold coffee and sat myself down on an empty daybed which looked over the pool area, some of the boys gyming and girls chatting by the pool.  the bed dipped next to me as ovie made himself comfortable with his steaming hot drink.

"this is actually for you" he said switching my coffee with his that he brought with him.

"you just keep getting better and better don't you?" i layed my head on his shoulder as time passed and took in everything. if it wasn't worse timing, the sound of heels hitting the hardwood floor started getting closer to us.

"wanna go for a chat?"

he shot me a wink and got up, putting the drink down and walking away with her up to the swing and once again i was by myself. i just had to get with the fittest boy in the villa i thought to myself getting up and walking over to the kitchen where some of the girls stood.

"and then he grabbed my face and snogged the bloody life out of me" amber explained to the girls standing around which consisted of molly and ella.
"i actually enjoyed it"

"speaking of the boys, tommy said the L word" molly whispered trying not to be heard by the others. like typical girls we are, we squealed (as quietly as we could) and pulled molly in for a quick group hug.

"so kiara, you and your mans?" amber eyed me up and down giving me a look.

"he looks a bit too comfortable there laughing with bombshell amelia" pointed ella up to the swing where they sat, her leg over his and finding something he said really, really funny.

"it's her first day, let her be like it's early dayssss" i replied mocking the typical saying. "she didn't kiss him in the bathroom last night, i did" i said backing away and running to the bedrooms while amber, molly and ella stood taken a backfire a second and began to run after me for answers.

"you bitch, didn't even tell me and we still had a chat before bed" amber rolled her eyes jokingly. molly and ella sat crossed legged at the end of the bed we were on while amber layed next to me, the air con blasting above us keeping us cool in this mallorca heat.

"i'm just scared of the whole falling thing, and then some girl walks in and steals him away. i've only been here a week, anything can happen" i pouted looking up at the girls.

"just listen to your heart, and speak to him! he looks beyond happy spending days with you" ella replied rubbing my leg. "now let's get a tan and your man back!" we all laughed at ella's way of cheering me up and made our way back into the mallorca sun.

*bing*

"got a text!" shouted curtis from the fire pit.

"message"

"islanders
it's time to get busy...because tonight the villa will be hosting a neon party! #getupandgetdressed #sicktunes"

screams erupted from all over the villa, the girls running into the dressing room to start getting ready and the boys celebrating by jumping into the pool.

the dressing room was buzzing from all the chatter and hairdryers and showers running. i sat facing the mirror applying my makeup and listening in into the conversation happening between the girls.

"so amelia, you chat with ovie today?" asked maura sitting next to her, in the middle of curling her hair.

"it went really well actually, we have a lot of things in common"

i turned to molly who was sitting on the floor next to me and widened my eyes giving her "the look"
"nothing to worry about" she whispered.

i took a deep breath in and and finished up my makeup, got up and got dressed in a lime/ neon green latex dress which was more hard to get in then it looks like.

 the villa was lit up outside in led lights giving us the proper party feel for being stuck inside a villa

drinks were flowing and the music was blasting, the cameras catching all our bad dance moves.

calming down a bit, molly and i decided to sit by the fire pit to warm us up. as we were walking down the stairs my heel got stuck in between the planks of the stairs causing me to grab molly, trip, spill my drink and then landing into the puddle and the bottom of the steps.

molly just stood there laughing on the floor next to me while the rest of the islanders laughed along.

ovie jogged like the night in shining armor helping both molly and i up. my drink dripping from my latex dress and blood dripping down my leg from the graze on my knee. molly went with tommy to the kitchen for the first aid kit there while ovie held onto my waist and walked me to the bathroom.

"a real klutz you are" he said laughing, taking off my broken heel.

"these are my favourite heels" i said pouting to him and he wiped down my knee with some antibacterial soap. i looked down at him applying the plaster and lifting me up.

"thanks" i said smiling at him as he sat me down on the bed. he layed next to me, his arm resting over my stomach and his head next to mine. "i really like you kiara"

i couldn't help but smile at what he said. i bit my lip trying to conceal it but it was really hard. i turned to him and rested my head on his chest. islanders began to walk in and get ready for bed, time flew by and the next thing you know the lights are off and everything's quiet.

i layed awake in our shared bed thinking that i'm definitely falling for the man lying next to me.
this may just be the best summer yet.

- - -
NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND
fiery recoupling and possible dumping
heart breaks and new love all on love island
- - -
this chapter was a long one and i hope you enjoyed it! thank you for all the love and if you liked it vote and comment on the parts you've enjoyed!

see you in chapter 8 😜