4

"islanders, for today's challange make your way down to the pool and get ready to play SNOGATHON! #puckerup #shutupandkissme"

i couldn't stop thinking about having to kiss all the boys when i've only known them for a day. maura sat down beside me on the daybed, her black rimmed sunglasses sitting on her nose.

"you know, i've always wanted to know if the other boys were good kissers and not just curtis"

i laughed at her comment and stood up from the bed, grabbing her hand and helping her up from her side. all of us walked down to the pool, the 4 boys standing in a row. each of them had noise cancelling headphones on along with blindfolds so they couldn't see which one of us they were snogging.
molly was upfront writing down the girls scores based on how good they could kiss.

first was amber making her way down the boys. she wasnt in a romantic couple with anyone but in a friendly couple with ovie. amber took it like a champ and scored a 32/40 overall.

next was ella. her and i have only known these boys for a day so for a newbie she took it really well. she kissed them with everything she could give. the boys in romantic couples actually were actually shocked at how good she was, them not knowing if it was their girls or someone else. ella scored a 38/40.

maura swiftly made her way down, giving curtis her all so he knew it was her and bit mistaking it for anyone else. that girl literally tongued everyone down, all the girls including i was shocked at what we saw but carried cheering her on as she had the most balls to do what she did. maura scored a 30/40.

i was next to snog all the boys. i kept my kisses short and sweet but gave a little more to chris and ovie you know, so they could see what they could have possibly one day. the rest of the boys had small bits
as i didn't want to step on anyones toes. kiara scored a 33/40

molly pecked each boy, except tommy of course. all us girls couldn't hold our laughter in as she "snogged" all the guys because of how uncomfortable she looked while doing it. the boys had no time to comprehend what was happening and as soon as they could, we was onto the next. molly scored a 23/40.

when we were all done, the boys took their headphones and blindfolds off to see what they scored us. they were surprised to say the least when they saw what ella has scored, coming up as the winner. luckily there were no hard feelings as the girls knew el didn't like their boys.

as the sun began to set, we began to get ready for what the night had in store for us.

^^ was what i decided to put on for the evening

^^ was what i decided to put on for the evening. as i stepped out, the cool wind brushed against my shoulders causing goosebumps to rise. as i walked over to the kitchen to pour myself a drink, i felt a hand on my waist. ovie walked around me grabbing a glass for himself.

"you look stunning by the way," he complimented, talking the wine bottle from beside me and pouring for him and me, "wanna go for a chat?"

"is over by the swing fine?" i asked grabbing my glass and walking over there, ovie swiftly following behind. i moved some cushions from where i wanted to sit and made myself comfortable. ovie sat next to me, his legs grazing mine every time we softly swang forward.  "you enjoying your time so far?" he asked taking a sip from his wine.

"i really am, i didn't expect how welcoming everyone was to two new girls. made me feel right at home" i smiled at him. we ended up talking for a while when suddenly i felt a vibration in the lap.

*bing*

"got a text!" i yelled from the swing area to where everyone could hear me.

*bing*

"i got a text" yelled ella from the kitchen. all the islanders were as confused as el and i were.

"kiara, you were chosen to go on a date tonight with two of the new boys. please go get ready. #newandimproved #twoforthepriceofone"

and then ella read her text out loud.

"ella, you were chosen to go on a date with two of the new boys. please go get ready. can the rest of the islanders make their way up to the terrace. #newmeat #doubledate"

thank you all so much for the votes and reads!

if you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment! 💘💖💗