8

following day

as per usual, the bedroom lights blinded us awake and the sight of us islanders weren't pretty. hair in our faces, face masks down by our noses and clothes everywhere.

"did anyone else here snoring last night?" i asked turning to the girls in the dressing room while applying cream to my face.

"it's curtis, sounds like he's mowing the lawn or something" replied maura rolling her eyes, "now you know how i feel every night"

i walked out the room laughing and to the kitchen where amelia stood talking to tommy and dylan.

"morning" i sang walking over to the barstools where  tommy sat sitting down next to him. "sleep well?" he asked. "like a princess with all of curtis' snoring" i groggily replied with a sarcastic smile.

mornings in the villa ran slow with islanders taking their time waking up and getting ready. ella and dylan were still half asleep on the daybed, amelia was chatting with aaron by the gym looking a bit too comfortable with each other and my mans was laying on a beanbag talking to some of the boys.

"when did that happen" asked molly as she pointed out amelia and aaron. i shrugged my shoulders trying not to make it more obvious to amber who was on the swing behind us basically burning holes into amelia's head.

"that's a situation i don't wanna be apart of"
giggles from amelia could be heard from our daybed and by amber's face, that wasn't helping it at all.

as the afternoon rolled in, the heat also began to rise. a whole 40 degrees in the villa and the pool never looked better. one by one the islanders began to jump or salmon into the pool just to cool off.

"why aren't you in, it's so niceee" i asked ovie while he sat on the edge of the pool, his long legs in but not all of him.  "it's not like you can't swim right" i laughed and no response. i looked back at him and raised and eyebrow. "you're like 7ft you dont even have to swim, you can literally stand!" he laughed at my explanation.

after swimming around for a bit, sneaky me decided to play a little prank. quietly making my way out the pool and behind ovie, trying not to let him see me, i tried pushing him but he didn't budge.

"i see how it is" he smirked and lifted me up and threw me in. the islanders burst out laughing as i stood in the pool my hair in my eyes and my bikini in my ass.

after drying off and beginning to get ready for the evening, all us girls were finally in the dressing room at the same time getting ready as a group.

"how was your day amelia? felt like i haven't seen you all day-" ella asked mid curling her hair "any boys got your eye?"

amelia was on the floor by a mirror applying her makeup. "really good, aaron and i just couldn't stop talking and dylan and i chatted for a bit by the swing today but it's early days though. just trying to settle in and enjoy myself" she smiled. i eyed ella at the mention of dylan but she just shrugged it off.

*bing*
"got a text!" yelled tommy from the bedroom.

"can all the islanders make their way to the fire pit and sit in their couples"

nerves by the firpit were high. my leg was bouncing like crazy, people were biting nails and tapping heels. the silence was killing us. moments later caroline was seen walking in by the door and making her way by us. now we knew this is serious.

"hi islanders, you guys well?" she smiled. nods and yes's came from the islanders but still a sound of uncertainty.

"tonight's recoupling is going to work a bit differently. the boys will be choosing the girls they want to couple up with and one girl will be leaving the villa tonight"

my heart sunk to the floor knowing that one of my friends will be leaving. we made our way to the front of the pit, all of us holding hands. as the each other the boys chose their girls.
- tommy and molly
- curtis and maura
- ovie and i

amber, amelia and ella were left upfront,  aaron and dylan were the last to pick between the the girls.

"the time i've spent with this girl were full of banter and laughs and i could see a future with this girl outside the villa even though i've only been here for a little bit. the girl i would like to couple up with is..."

"amber"

i was happy for amber that she still had aaron after he spent the whole of today with amelia but seeing ella up there with amelia had my nerves wreaked.

dylan stood up, wiping his palms on his jeans and looking up at the girls clearing his throat.

"spending time in the villa made me realize that i should follow my heart and what i really want in life. the girl i want to couple up with is beautiful and funny and i can't wait to spend the rest of my time in the villa getting to know her. the girl i would like to couple up with is..."

"amelia"

what- my mouth dropped at the sight of amelia walking towards dylan and ella standing in-front like a deer in headlights. mouths stood open at dylan's decision, eyes of the girls bouncing towards each other trying to figure out what happened.

"i'm sorry ella, your time in the villa is over. you have 30 minutes to get your stuff packed and say goodbye" caroline rubbed ella's back and said her goodbye to us and made her way out the villa.

the girls and i immediately raced to ella to comfort her and bring her into a hug. packing her things and talking about our time made us appreciate the time in the villa even more.

"you can keep this costume, looks better on me then you" she laughed through her tears as she threw me her mint colored bikini. amelia stood by the door silently and you can't blame the girl.

we sadly waved goodbye to her as she walked out the villa dragging her bag behind her.
we made our way to the bedroom to get ready for bed, the villa feeling a bit empty. as everyone got into bed and said their good nights, the lights turned off.

~
early mornings were now a thing for me. coffee alone outside on a daybed is where i found myself two days after the recoupling. the boys were out for the day buying groceries and getting haircuts for the first time since the show started and it was just us girls for the first time alone at the villa.

*bing*
my phone went off next to me and for a second i didn't know what do. i slid my finger across the screen to see the message and my mouth fell agape.

"girls
you're going on a mini break! get ready to leave the villa and head to Casa Amour! #girlsontour #boyhi"

————-

an extra long chapter, i hope you guys enjoyed it! your votes and thoughts mean so much to me and thank for you 15k reads :)