5

kiara

after ella and i got the texts, i stood up at looked at ovie. "they better not be tall, tan and plays basketball otherwise we're gonna have a problem" he raised his eyebrows in a jokingly way making me laugh.

"you have nothing to worry about" i winked at him and made my way to ella. we said goodbye to the villa and walked hand in hand to where our dates were.

the place where our dates were was beautiful. candles were set up on the table with different kinds of flowers in the centre of each table along with glasses of champagne already poured.

"so which boy caught your attention coming into the villa?" i asked ella from where i was sitting. my table was diagonal from hers.

"i'm feeling chris at the moment but i don't know if the new boys will change my mind" she laughed while taking a sip from her drink.

just like it was planned, the two new boys made their way in, one went ella's way and the other towards me.

"hey i'm aaron" said the ginger haired boy with a wide smile and planted a kiss on my cheek, "kiara, nice to meet you" we sat down and began chatting.

"i'm from newcastle, i'm 23 and i'm a firefighter. i actually worked with michael"

"that's so nice that you come in the villa and already know someone" i laughed. after getting to know aaron a bit more, i decided to ask the number one question to ask when you first come into the villa.

"so anyone you have your eyes on?" i asked jokingly eyeing him up and down causing him to laugh.

he paused for a moment before answering.

"amber actually, she's beyond beautiful but you're mysterious and i like that"

"that's sweet man" i thanked him.

ella looked like she was having a good time with the other new boy as all we could hear was laughing and glasses clinking to the many times they've toasted.

>>
back at the villa the other islanders sat around the fire pit chatting about all the new islanders.

"ella's a wild one, i'm really having a good time getting to know her" stated chris.

"he's whipped!" replied curtis and the rest of them erupted in laughter while chris sat there rolling his eyes with a smirk.

"i just wanna know about ovie and kiara!" amber butted in leaning forward towards ovie. he shook his head with a wide smile. "you two get on really well i feel like"

"i do fancy the girl, she's everything and more but i'm taking it slow"

"these new boys better not step on anyone's toes"

"speak of the devil" responded maura as she saw the new boys arrive back with kiara and ella from their dates.

the other new boy who accompanied aaron was 22 yr old james from liverpool who had a floppy blonde hair and gave me a slight beach vibe.

after everyone introduced themselves to the new boys a *bing* came from tommy's phone.

"got a text!"

"can all the islanders gather make their way to the fire pit"

i looked over to ovie and have his hand a squeeze. "he's so boring, there's nothing to worry about" i smiled at him and we made our way to the fire pit.
to be honest i would be lying if i didn't say o was nervous. it felt like my heart was gonna fall out my ass. everyone sat down, nervous expression planted on their face.

first to stand up was maura.

"i wanna couple up with this boy because he's showed me what being treated right is like in a short amount of time and when i'm with him i feel like the only girl in the world. the boy i wanna couple up with is... curtis"

next was molly.

"i wanna couple up with this boy because not only have a fallen inlove with him but because he makes a mean cup of tea in the morning and i couldn't imagine waking up next to anyone else. the boy i wanna couple up with is... tommy"

next was amber.

"i've came on here to find love and things haven't went my way and i really do wanna achieve what i came here to do so the boy i wanna couple up with tonight is... aaron"

"i really hope ella chooses chris" i thought to myself.

next was me.

"i wanna couple up with this boy because he's treated me like a princess through my time in the villa and i really do see things progressing for us in the future. the boy i wanna couple up with is...ovie"

he walked over to me with a smile and planted a kiss on my cheek and gave me a squeeze. "thank you" he whispered next to me and i swear i almost melted.

ella was last and the final two boys stood up by the fire pit was dylan and chris.

ella stood up and took a deep breath before saying her little speech.

"i wanna couple up with this boy because in the small time we had he's made me laugh and we've had such a good time and i've really enjoyed getting to know him"

"the boy i wanna couple up is..."

_____

i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and the little cliffhanger haha :)

please vote and comment if you enjoyed it and comment who you think ella will choose 👀

chapter six is on its way 🤩🤩