6

-
ella stood up and took a deep breath before saying her little speech.

"i wanna couple up with this boy because in the small time we had he's made me laugh and we've had such a good time and i've really enjoyed getting to know him"

"the boy i wanna couple up is...

Dylan.

my mouth fell open out of shock as i genuinely thought she would choose chris. chris and i were friends in the villa but not as close as he was with the rest of the boys. ovie's head sunk into my shoulder and by looking around i could see the other boys faces weren't looking too happy.

dylan walked over to where ella was standing l, kissed her cheek and both sat down.

*bing*
chris' phone went off in his pocket.

"got a text" he chuckled to himself, everyone quietly laughing to themselves knowing they'll miss the villa clown.

"chris, as ella chose dylan you has been dumped from the island, you have thirty minutes to pack your things and say goodbye"

everyone stood up and made their way to chris to say goodbye, before i went to chris i made my way to ella to give her a reassuring hug.

"i went with my heart, and on that date i felt like there could be a connection"

we spoke for a bit before i went to chris and said goodbye, then the boys and him proceeded to help him pack. the girls went over to the swing for a chat.

"don't feel bad at all el, you went with your heart and that the whole point!" started maura as soon as we sat down.

"i just feel bad you know, not nice sending someone home" tears weld in her eyes and immediately all the girls came around her for one big group hug.
the island brought all the girls together and we kind of realized that this was a life long friendship.

>>
after sending chris home and seeing him walk out the villa everyone began getting ready for bed.

in the bathroom amber and i stood brushing our teeth and and catching up on how she could see herself falling for aaron.

"if you and aaron had a baby, would it be a ginger?"

"kiara, you are something else" her thick geordie accent coming out along with her laughing at my question.

"knock knock"
ovie's head peaked inside the communal bathroom smiling towards amber and i.

"i'll leave you too to it" smirked amber, bumping her shoulder into mine before walking out.

"missed you while you were gone on your date" he said snaking his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. i finished up brushing my teeth and turned to face him.

"hey, i wasn't gone that long" i looked in his eyes and a smiled creeped on my face. am i falling for him? the thought scared me a little but it was the chance i took coming on reality tv.

ovie took my face in his hands and softly pecked my lips. out of all places in the villa, the bathroom was the place i least expected to kiss ovie but hey! there's a first for eveything.
we walked out the bathroom and into the bedroom where everyone was getting comfortable.

molly and tommy were playing around elly belly.

amber and aaron seemed to be getting along.

ella and dylan were all cuddled up in bed.

curtis and maura were play dancing by the foot of their bed and just like a scene in a really really bad movie, curtis seemed to forget to catch maura and in a second we heard a thud.

maura stood up rubbing her head and in the thickest irish accent i've ever heard, she began cussing curtis out. the sound of the islanders laughing spread through the villa. tears welled up in my eyes from laughing so much, at one point even maura began laughing.

"you're supposed to be a good dancer curtis, for fucks sake"

after settling down the lights, just like every night now, switched off.

"goodnight people!" shouted ovie, everyone said their good nights and for once the villa was quiet.

>>

for the first time of me being in the villa, i've woken up before everyone. i snuck out of ovie's arms, threw on one of ovie's shirts and a cover up and tiptoed past the sleeping islanders, making my way to the kitchen for some morning coffee and some quiet time which btw we never get (besides showering)

 i snuck out of ovie's arms, threw on one of ovie's shirts and a cover up and tiptoed past the sleeping islanders, making my way to the kitchen for some morning coffee and some quiet time which btw we never get (besides showering)

i turned to the fridge to get some milk for my steaming coffee when i looked over to see a blonde bombshell lying on one of the daybeds. my mouth dropped at the sight of the new islander as we just got two new boys last night.

she got up and began walking towards me with a big smile and bright hazel eyes and a neon pink bikini which made her tan stand out.

"hi there, i'm amelia"

~in the beach hut~

hi i'm amelia, i'm 25 and i'm from manchester and i'm a pharmacist.
i look nice but i do have a bit of a wild side and not afraid of getting what i want. i don't really have a type but ovie definitely is a bit of me.
kiara, watch out"

~

SURPRISE! hope you guys liked the new chapter and if you did, don't forget to vote and comment which part you liked most :)
i have so many ideas for this book so get excited 😜