11

"there's a postcard"
my heart banged against my chest and felt like it was going to fall out my ass.

"wh- whats on it?" i stuttered nervously. amelia looked down at the card in her hand and as she did that molly and amber came up behind her.

dylan was seen kissing a girl in casa amour, aaron and tommy were seen grinding on a bed playfully was what we're hoping, ovie was seen lying in a bed with a girl chatting fully clothed thankfully and curtis had shared a bed with someone.

molly and amber's faces showed relief and amelia didn't seem to mind that much as she had been chatting up david. *

seeing ovie lying in bed with a girl chatting have me a kind of heartburn. i wasn't one to talk as that exactly what i've been doing until amelia came rushing in.

"you okay?" rorke asked, his hand rubbed against the small of my back. i nodded and got up to go outside. molly and amber followed after me to the swing at the back of the garden.

"it's doing my fucking head in" i grumbled with my head in my hands. "i like ovie so much but rorke comes in here and-" i started to get riled up at the thought of not being able to make up my mind.
poor molly and amber just sat there listening to me rant on about my small life problems. i mean all tommy had been doing was grinding on a day bed.

"you will know what you want when the time comes keeks" amber said giving me a sympathetic look and a little squeeze. "ambs is right, you don't really know until you're stood up there"

i took a few deep breathes to compose myself and went up into the bedroom to get my thoughts collected with rorke. he layed on the bed with the other boys and when he saw me, he perked up on one arm.

"you alright love?" oh kill me now with that sweet talk.

"wanna go for a chat?" i smiled trying to stay composed. 

"so what are you really looking for in this villa?" i began. his brown eyes glistened a little in the light and his hair was pushed back away from his forehead and eyes. he took a deep breath in and paused before saying anything.

"i just got out a 3 year relationship before coming here, fun is what i wanted to have and then you come here looking all good and stuff and chatting me up-" i laughed at his comment.

"but then i kind of realized that a bit of fun could turn into something serious but i don't think a relationship is what i need right now"

"so you're not looking for anything serious? you just want a summer full of fun and possible love?" i asked, my eyebrow raised at his view on things in the journey.

"kind of yeah- like the best summer yet"

after that conversation, the girls and i were all sat on the balcony chatting away about our decisions and out of no where a phone had gone off.

*bing*
amelias phone had gotten a text.

"I HAVE A TEXT" she shouted so everyone could here and possibly the other villa aswell.

"it's decision time! there will be a recoupling this evening in which the girls get to choose. boy to either couple up with and bring to the main villa or dump him from casa amour.
#chossingtime #boybye"

oh fuck me.

the girls buzzed with chat after amelia read out the text. my head was now spinning.
"let's all take a shower and get ready to try and take all the stress away" molly kindly suggested. we all then got up and made our way  towards the bedroom and dressing room.

i got dressed in a black scrunch dress with nude heels and left my hair down for the occasion

when we all were done getting dressed up, both the girls and guys made our way down to the fire pit where we were met with caroline.

"good evening islanders. this couple up is going to work differently. the girls will either choose a boy from casa amour to couple up with and bring to the main villa where the boy who you wer coupled yo previously will either be left single or if he coupled up, would be safe. if you choose to stay single and your partner had decided to couple up you are now single and is risked being dumped. goodluck" she smiled after explaining the rules.

"first up is amber"

"i would like to stay single" amber got up and said her goodbyes to the boys and made her way to the main villa hopefully awaiting a single aaron.

amelia had coupled up with david and hand in hand made their way to the main villa maybe leaving dylan single.

molly happily stayed single and made her way with a hop in her step to a single and even happier tommy.

maura took her time deciding which path to take. she decided to couple up with simon. they made their way to the main villa awaiting curtis.

i was the last person out of the girls to choose. rorke never broke eye contact and had a bit of a cheeky look on his face but for me i was a mess, my palms felt damp from the nerves.

"it's all up to you now kiara, will you be coupling up with the boy you've been getting close to while in casa amour- rorke or will you be staying single and loyal to ovie in the main villa?"

i sighed looking down at the boarded floors hoping a hole would've opened up and swallowed me so i wouldn't have to decide.

"i'm here to have fun and potentially find love in this crazy villa and i think i may have found that."

i took a deep breath looking at the boys in front of me knowing i've made the right decision.

"so my decision is to..."

~~~~

CLIFFHANGER HAHA
CHAPTER 12 IS ABOUT TO BE JUICY
i love you guys, thank you so much for all the support and i can't wait to hear your thoughts!!
🌟🌞💓🍀🌟