Chapter 11: Promises

After Leo drifted to sleep I carefully got off of him, heading to the bathroom to take my shower. Even though I wasn't done until like 3 in the morning, I didn't care, just sighing dreamily into the mirror as I brushed through my wet hair. Leo and I had confessed that we love each other, and I still couldn't believe it. When I returned to bed, Leo held up the covers for me, still sort of half asleep. He was now in a pair of grey sweatpants and white t-shirt, his blonde hair cutely tousled from rolling over. The moment I was under the sheets he intertwined his legs with mine, pulling me as close as possible. I heard him sigh through his nose before dozing off again, me quickly finding dreamland as well. When morning came I had the stupidest grin on my face, reaching over to peck Leo's lips as he slept peacefully. He stirred a bit before waking, just sleepily looking at me out of focus before gradually smiling as well.

"Good morning, Pamela."

"Good morning, Leo," I echoed, kissing his soft lips once again.

"Are you feeling okay," he checked, rubbing my thigh soothingly.

"Yes, I'm feeling great," I confirmed, joining our lips before parting shortly after.

"Do you want to do something today," he murmured, trailing his fingertips down my arm.

"Maybe. What did you have in mind?"

I heard him breathe in deeply before releasing it, turning to lie on his back as he placed his hands on his stomach. "I don't care. Have you been in the bathroom yet?"

"No, but you can go first." I found his hand to squeeze it beneath the blankets, a drowsy smile painting his lips.

"Alright, if you're sure." He forced himself to sit up before shuffling towards the bathroom. I pulled the covers up against my chest as I sighed happily, wanting to squeal in joy as I replayed the night before. I rapidly got dressed in a red and white striped t-shirt along with red skinny jeans. After putting on a pair of white sneakers I bounded into the living room, patiently waiting for Leo to be done. When he emerged, my breath caught in my throat on how sexy he was, having a strong desire to run my hands all over his body. I shook the thoughts away though before going into the bathroom to get ready for the day. My auburn hair was now in a high ponytail as I found Leo watching television on the sofa.

"Do you still love me," I checked, wrapping my arms around him from behind before kissing his cheek.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" He strained his neck to look over at me before I just sat in between his legs, since he was lying against the armrest on the couch. I leaned into his chest as I intertwined my fingers with the back of his.

"Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a heat of the moment type thing. We had just made love."

"No, I knew I loved you sooner. It was just too fast to say it."

"And last night wasn't? We've only known each other for like two weeks," I giggled, loving how Leo secured his strong arms around me.

"When it's right you just know," he stated, my heart fluttering at his words as he kissed me gently.

"I know it was kind of crazy to ask before, but would you move in with me, Leo?" I bit my lower lip as my eyes danced between his.

"Yeah, you want to get more of my stuff to bring over? I'll still keep my other house for now. We might want to move into it someday, since it's bigger."

"Okay," I softly agreed, feeling such warmth at how he was already planning a future with me.

I was in awe by Leo's beautiful mansion when we arrived, having fun going up the white marble steps that gleamed beneath the lights. When I got to Leo's room he was already going through his walk in closet, sorting through shirts. I drifted to his balcony, pushing the doors open to be met with warm sunlight. I could hear the birds chirping in the distance as I glided up to the ornate railing.

"You like it here," Leo lowly asked, his mouth close to my ear as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Yes... But I want to stay at my place... at first at least. Is that okay?"

He kissed me delicately as I craved it lasting longer. "It's okay, Pamela." I completely relaxed as he rubbed up and down my arm, soon helping him with lugging his things to his car. That night was spent with us finding room for his belongings. Even though it made me a bit uptight with us having to move some of my stuff, I didn't let it show. I was almost regretting having him stay as my OCD started kicking in again, feeling weird when he touched my clothes. I didn't like them being messed with unless the person had just washed their hands. I forced a smile though, not understanding why it had to bother me so much. And when Leo put all of his items such as cologne in the bathroom it made it feel even more real, and I realized maybe I wasn't cut out to live with someone so soon. Leo took his first shower in the bathroom that night, and I had this urge to clean everything when he was done, feeling tired as I had to even get rid of the hairs in the tub.

"Are you okay, Pamela," Leo checked when I entered the living room with my face flushed from bending over so much.

"I'm fine," I lied, forcing a smile.

He then abruptly switched off the television, rising to walk up to me. "What's wrong? I can't read your mind," he whispered, pulling me gently to him by the waist.

"My OCD's just acting up," I sighed. "Are you sure you want to live with someone like me? I'm sure you're going to hate me soon."

I felt his lips press against mine before he looked into my eyes. "Pamela, we've been over this before. Back then I told you I liked you, and there was no reason for me to hate you, and now I'm saying that I love you and there's still no reason for me to hate you."

"I've heard when people live together, it makes them start fighting."

"So, we'll fight, but then we'll make up and talk things out. I'm willing to work hard for this Pamela. I care for you, and I want to be with you. I fell in love with you even with your flaws, and they're not a big deal to me. You're still you, and you're so damn beautiful."

I weakly smiled as he placed his finger beneath my chin.

"And you don't wince anymore when I touch your face," he grinned, causing me to mirror his expression. "So, don't worry about things. You might just be nervous about us moving in together, but it will get better. I promise."

I believed him, because I used promises sparingly, so surely his had to be sincere.

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please remember to comment, vote, and follow. Thank you so much! <3