𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝟷

𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
It was a Monday evening. I had just returned home with Duke from work and was now making him some food. I heard my phone going off and looked up. I gave Duke a quick pet over his head letting him know I would come back for his food. I picked up the phone and brought it to my ear.

K: "Kensi Evans."

J: "hey Evans. Johns here. I had a quick question."

K: "hey Johns. Yea go on."

J: "its a bit last minute I'm sorry about that. We need one more person for security for the F1 race coming weekend. Could you make it with Duke?"

K: "uhm... yea sure."

J: "great. I will send you an e-mail with the details. Have a good night Evans."

K: "okay thank you."

I hung up the phone and went on with making food for Duke. I hadn't watched F1 in years. I used to watch it with my friends but I hadn't had time since I started serving. I loved watching. I still remember that. Once I was done preparing Duke's food I placed his bowl on the ground and let him eat. I placed my bowl of spaghetti in the microwave warming it up. Once it was done I ate it on the couch watching some tv. Afterwards I went to bed because of the long days I have at work.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I had already arrived at the Silverstone circuit and was now walking around with Duke by my side. I had a pair of dark blue jeans on securing it with a standard black belt along with that I was wearing a work shirt, the olive green shirt was very soft and comfortable what made it so nice to wear. I had a pair of black Nike airforce ones on my feet and had some small loops in my three earring holes. Duke was wearing his leather color and just like normally walked next to me perfectly on my side. Today I had a day of looking around everywhere. I had walked thru the pitlane and paddock and decided to have a sit down to see on my phone where else I would look. I was sat on the wall. Duke was lying underneath my legs. I was looking somethings up when I looked around. Let's see where was I again? The big boards of McLaren attracted my eyes as I looked up. In front of the McLaren garage. I looked it up on my digital map and looked around a bit more. I was also wearing a basic black New Yankees cap to not stand out to much from the crowd. I heard someone sit besides me but didn't look up.

???: "beautiful day isn't it?"

K: "very."

???: "not talkative?"

K: "I'm trying to do my job."

I finely looked up. I locked eyes with a blue eyed boy. He had brown curly hair and looked very handsome as the little curls fell messy over his face.

???: "what's so important about your job. Don't wanna enjoy your weekend here?"

K: "I'm security here. Military security."

???: "impressive."

K: "not really but okay."

I looked down at my phone again.

???: "what are you looking for?"

K: "nothing special."

???: "I'm Lando. Lando Norris."

K: "and I didn't ask."

I looked him straight in the eyes while saying that before walking away with Duke following me.

L: "I didn't catch your name."

K: "Kensi."

I walked away from him. I checked out the restaurant and looked how I could go to places the fastest. After I was done I drove towards the hotel I booked  a room in where Duke was aloud to stay as well. I walked in and walked towards the receptionist.

K: "hi I have a room on K.Evans."

Receptionist: "yes. Here are your keys. Your room is on the third floor and then number 325."

K: "thank you."

I walked towards the elevator and pushed the button. The elevator opened and there was the brown haired guy again. Great I thought it myself and picked up my big black bag where all my stuff was in. I placed it on my back like it weighted nothing at all. I looked in the mirror next to me seeing how muscular I actually was. I looked in front of me again and saw that this dude was heading to the same floor.

L: "hey Kensi right?"

K: "yes."

L: "twice on a day. Your very lucky."

He winked at me as I rolled my eyes.

K: "I don't have a clue who you are and I don't care but your pretty arrogant."

I was pretty shocked at my directness myself and I saw Lando was to. I kept a straight face and turned my back towards him again.

L: "I'm a driver. Formula 1 driver for McLaren."

K: "doesn't give you the right to be arrogant."

L: "wow your way to confident."

K: "I'm a military. What the hell do you expect? That I'm insecure about what I do? Cause then we all would die."

He opened his mouth and closed it again. The elevator opened and I walked out. I passed some rooms and finally found room 325. That Lando guy was looking at me from the beginning of the hall where he was standing holding his key. I looked at him a few seconds before I walked in my room. I let my bag hit the floor and sat down on the freshly made bed. Duke jumped on the bed as well and laid down next to me.

K: "hey Dukie boy."

I patted his head before I got up to make him his dinner as it was getting time for it.