𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝟻

𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚'𝕤  𝕡𝕠𝕧
Well... after an pretty long discussion with Lando I gave in and went with him. So here I am... lying in his spare room. I just stopped my alarm and I really need to get up. After I found the courage I stood up and walked towards my bag. I took my uniform out of it and changed in it. My hair was in a slick bun and the other stuff was in place I had my jacket in my hand as I walked down the stairs. I saw Lando stood in the kitchen making breakfast.

K: "the hell are you doing up so early?"

L: "making breakfast."

K: "why?"

L: "so you don't have to."

K: "I will survive thanks."

L: "what are you doing today?"

K: "work till 19:20PM then head to the gym to train with some colleagues till 20:45PM then go to Lor to scream at him that he should have left the key at the place we said he would... that will end around... 21:20PM... and then I'm going home."

L: "you literally planned to scream at Lorenzo?"

K: "yes I do. Have a problem with that?"

L: "no. Just find it funny."

I rolled my eyes at him before we had a quick breakfast. I placed my plait in the dishwasher before loading my stuff into the car.

K: "thanks for letting me stay. Appreciate it."

L: "anytime Kensi... anytime."

I stepped into my car and gave him a small wave before going to work.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
After I worked I decided to stop by Lorenzo... kinda hoping I would see Kensi again. It was already 21:02PM so that could mean she would be here any minute. My thoughts were interrupted by a door slamming followed by someone screaming in Italian.

K: "Lorenzo Mattia Antonio Leandro Evans, ti ammazzo! vieni qui figlio di puttana! quanto è difficile rimettere a posto una dannata chiave, figlio di puttana!" (Lorenzo Mattia Antonio Leandro Evans, I'll kill you! come here son of a bitch! how hard it is to put a damn key back, asshole!)

After she screamed that she walked into the living room. She was wearing a pair of black sport leggings with on top a black sport bra. She had a olive green sweater wrapped around her waist. Her hair was in a messy ponytail and the sweat was still showing on her body what made me notice the light abs and all the other muscles on her body. Her freckles were like always the finishing touch on her look.

Lor: "piacere di vederti a Gaia..." (nice to see you to Gaia...)

K: " ti spacco il culo! stupido stronzo!" (I'll whoop your ass! stupid asshole!)

Lorenzo's eyes widened as his little sister pointed a finger towards him. I had no clue what they were saying but I would absolutely shit myself if I was in Lorenzo's position.

K: "Ti taglierò il cazzo se non ti sbrighi!" (I'll cut your dick off if you don't hurry!)

Lor: "facile Gaia! Io vado!" (Easy Gaia! I'm going!)

He stood up and grabbed a key before Kensi snatched it out of his hand and walked off without saying anything.

Lor: "sorry... have you ever met her?"

L: " yes..."

I told him everything about it and for some reason I told him that I felt attracted to her for some sort of reason.

Lor: "your a dead man... besides I would make your move as fast as you can. She's leaving in 2 weeks."

L: "where to?"

Lor: "don't know exactly. Somewhere for a mission with Duke. Somewhere not safe that's for sure..."

I felt my heart sink as he told me so. I looked at the clock and noticed it to be 21:30 PM.

L: "I'm heading home mate. Working tomorrow..."

Lor: "good luck dude."

I left his apartment in the center of London and drove back towards Woking. I drove past Kensi's house and stopped the car. I knocked on her door... I don't know why. She opened the door as she was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants along with a plain black shirt. Her hair was wet and her eyes were looking up at mine.

K: "what do you want Norris?"

L: "i uhm... fuck it."

K: "fuck wha-"

I cut her off by smashing my lips on hers. She was shocked I could feel it but after a minute I pulled back. I looked at her shocked expression.

L: "sorry... I should go..."

Before I could step away she pulled me in by my hoodie. Her lips slammed back on mine and her lips were softly brushing against mine. She pulled back again with a light smile.

K: "want to come in?"

L: "would love to."

We were sat on the couch of the living room... we both were silent and watching to 'CSI: LA'. There was a pretty big distance between us. I looked to my side to see her focused on the screen. Her face is just perfect... she's just perfect. How she pulled her shirt over her chin and is fidgeting with the hem on her chin is just so cute. Her mouth had a slight gap which made it hard not to kiss her again...

L: "I think I have fallen for you..."

I said it soft but hard enough to let her hear it.

K: "why? I'm not that special to be honest."

L: "I just... can't get you out of my head... every single feature on your face and body... your voice, your British accent mixed with your Italian accent. I feel attracted to you... a lot."

K: "I'm not to sure if I'm able to hold a relationship..."

L: "why tho? We can give it a chance?"

K: "you don't get it don't you? I'm leaving in 2 weeks. I'm going on a mission for 9 months. I'm not sure if that's the best thing."

L: "than I will wait for you. In those 9 months I will wait for you... everyday."

K: "it's not guaranteed that I come back... it's dangerous out there. I don't get to contact anyone back home and it's also possible that I stay longer than those 9 months..."

L: "then give me a shot in the coming 2 weeks! Please... please Kensi..."

K: "I... I'm sorry. Not happening."

L: "one date. If you don't like it... then I will leave."

K: "Lando..."

L: "please..?"

K: "no"

L: "one... just one."

K: "one date... fine."

I was smiling so big that it almost hurts my face. A small smile sneaked up on her face as well.

L: "you should smile more often... it looks good..."

K: "believe me I smile a lot. If I'm not working or my brothers aren't irritating me."

I let out a slight chuckle before looking down at my hands.

L: "can I get your number? So I can text you?"

She let out a slight mumble along with a small nod. I handed her my phone as she typed her number in.