𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
Lando was already on the circuit. Making his car ready for the first GP of the new season. Everything has been good between us. I got a new job. Still in the army but one I could do from anywhere. We wanted to stay together as much as possible and with my new job it's possible. I finished up my last task before getting ready for the race. I closed the laptop and then I rushed to get ready. My hair was in a high ponytail. I got in a pair of grey jeans before I took a shirt from Lando's suitcase. The shirt was white with a tiny bit of text on it. I tucked the side off the shirt in and I walked to the hall where our shoes were placed. I pulled on my black Nike airforce ones before I pulled my oversized denim jacket on. I gave a loud whistle making Duke run towards me. After having big arguments about Duke with the General he gave in. Duke was now my dog and he didn't need to get on missions anymore. My buddy was officially my buddy now. He would come to all races as he made me feel comfortable for when Lando wouldn't be around. I clipped a leash on and then walked out of the hotel room. I placed my phone and keys in my pocket before walking to the circuit of Melbourne. When I arrived I scanned my pass and walked in. I waved at the photographers and then I found the first drivers. Everybody loved Duke as he is just such a sweetheart.

D: "there is my best mate!"

The voice of Daniel came into my ears. He knelt down and let the German shepherd give him a lick over his face before petting him. After a few minutes he accompanied me to the McLaren hospitality. We had a bit of a chat before I felt a pair of hands wrap around me from behind. I let out a little squeal.

L: "stop squealing Kens."

K: "you scared me."

His hand rested on my back while the other one was in his pocket. I leaned a bit back on his shoulder as i gave him a kiss on the cheek. We both smiled at each other before The Australian guy in front of us spoke up and ruined the moment.

D: "I'm not here to third wheel you know?"

L: "shut up. Your just jealous that you will never find a girl as pretty as her."

D: "well I just want the dog."

I extended my arm and Daniel snatched the leash of Duke out of my hand before running of with Duke.

K: "doesn't he have interviews right now?"

L: "yep...."

K: "he is taking Duke along huh?"

L: "indeed he is."

Lando laced our hands before we walked towards the interview area as well. When we arrived there we saw Daniel stood with the leash in his hand.

?: "since when do you have a dog Daniel?"

D: "this isn't my dog. Duke is the dog of Lando's girlfriend, Kensi."

I let go off Lando's hand and walked over to Daniel. I made sure to stay out of view and grabbed the leash and gently pulled it. He looked at me and pouted.

D: "noooo. Duke has to stay."

He picked Duke up in his arms and buried his head in Duke's soft coat.

K: "Dani... your such a child."

D: "I will hand him back before the race! I promise!"

K: "okay, fine."

I shook my head while laughing before I started walking towards the exit of the area. I was pulled away from there by my hand and was now standing in Lando his side. His arms were wrapped around me as mine were around him. I softly chuckled at him before resting my head on his shoulder.

L: "this beautiful lady is my girlfriend."

?: "ah I see. You two are very lucky with each other."

K: "oh I come in a 2-pack. If you date me, you date my dog."

L: "Dani took the dog half tho."

We both looked over our shoulder to find Daniel sitting on the ground cuddling with Duke waiting for his next interview. We both laughed at the sight.