𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝟺

𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I was still sat in the McLaren garage. Some people came talk to me and I was sat with a really nice lady called Charlotte, Lando's PR. I felt my phone vibrate and looked at it. I looked at it to see my brother had texted me:

James💕

I see your enjoying your job.

What do you mean?

Your on tv dumbass

Really?

*1 picture*
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
I looked at the picture and indeed I was on tv. I was sitting with a 3/4 angle towards the camera with Duke underneath my legs. Well I did look good tho... I texted James back and then I let my phone slide into my pocket. I continued to watch the race. Lando was up in P5 and there were 6 laps remaining. P4 was only 1.3 seconds away and he was speeding up towards him quite well. After another round DRS was opened on the straight and Lando zoomed past him. Everybody in the garage started clapping as he was now up in P4.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-Lando was already back at the garage and they had already celebrated his P4. I was about to walk away when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to face Lando. I shot him a small smile and he sighed.

L: "can I... take you out sometime?"

K: "I don't date actually."

L: "really? Why?"

K: "I barely have time to visit friends and family. I work 6 days a week and I have 4 weeks a year vacation. So the free time I have... I spend with friends and family."

I gave him a warm smile before looking on my watch seeing that it was time for me to head back to Woking... where my house was waiting for me.

K: "I have to go tho... it was nice meeting you."

L: "oh uhm... yea same."

I walked away from the garage and felt his eyes pole in my back as I left the garage. I picked up my suitcase from the hotel and had a spare 3 minutes to cuddle Duke. His face was stood gentle and relaxed as I petted him over his head, ears, back and shoulders. After that I checked out and drove home.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
I arrived at home and was searching for my keys when I felt a hand on my back. I took the hand and immediately pushed the person on the ground with one of the arms on the back.

L: "AH JEEZ."

K: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? ARE YOU STALKING ME?!"

L: "NO! I live a bit further down the street and saw you searching for something so I wanted to ask if you needed help! Can you let go off my arm...."

K: "yea."

He stood up and looked at me. I only now realized that he was about half a head taller than me. He was looking me in the eyes intense.

K: "what?"

L: "what's your full name... like with middle names...? Something about you is... familiar."

K: " Kensi Gaia Eleonora Alessandra Evans... why?"

L: "are you by any chance the sister of Lorenzo and James Evans?"

K: "yea... you know them?"

L: "yea... Lorenzo is a good mate of mine."

K: "really?"

L: "yea..."

K: "how did you know that they are my brothers?"

L: "well uhm... Evans sounded familiar and I remembered that your brothers call you Gaia..."

K: "assholes..."

He chuckled at me before looking at my eyes and then my lips. He licked his own lips and then leaned closer towards me. His lips were a few inches away from mine. I slipped out of the moment by walking to my bag that was stood by the door. I looked thru it once again without succes.

L: "what are you searching for?"

K: "my key. So I can get inside."

L: "isn't it on your car key?"

K: "no. FUCK!"

L: "what?"

K: "maledetto Lor, ti ammazzo, figlio di puttana!"

𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Out of nowhere she started talking in Italian. She sounded mad... not mad... furious like she could rip off someone's head.

L: "what's wrong?"

She looked at me with fire in her eyes.

K: "FRICKIN LOR HAS MY KEY! SO I NEED TO GO TO FRICKIN LONDON NOW TO GET IT AND THEN BACK HOME WHILE I HAVE TO GET UP AT 6:30AM TOMORROW!"

L: "calm down..."

K: "sorry..."

L: "you can stay over at mine tonight..."

K: "no thanks."

L: "come on... you can't drive all the way to frickin London?!"

K: "It's fine."