𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝟿

𝟿 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
It's been 9 months exactly today that Kensi left. Nobody has heard of her yet. It's still a big question if she's coming home anytime soon and the only answer to that question is seeing Kensi herself or a call from Jasmine as she might know more about it. I haven't been my best the last months as I miss her a lot. We might not know each other that long but I still miss her like we've known each other for years. I absolutely hated the feeling that I had to fly out tomorrow to Spain. I hated it. Everything in me said what if she gets back tomorrow and she isn't seeing me till after the weekend? I wanted to call in sick and just stay here but I can't let the team down. I walked into Lorenzo's apartment as he always left the door open if he was home.

L: "hey mate!"

Lor: "hey Lando!"

L: "wanted to stop by before going to Spain. Heard anything from Kensi?"

Lor: "mom got a call from Jasmine... she's staying longer as the mission isn't finished yet... could be 2 weeks... could be 6 months..."

L: "...really..."

I felt my best sink at the thought of waiting another 6 months to see her brown eyes again. I said bye to Lorenzo before heading back home and getting my stuff ready. I drove by Kensi's house and stopped on the driveway. I got out and walked into the house. The house was silent like expected. The smell of Kensi and Duke filled my senses and I walked upstairs. I opened her wardrobe to find some of my hoodies hanging there. I brought one of them to my nose and expected to smell my own scent. Her scent filled my nose and I grabbed 2 of the hoodies and took them with me. I walked out again and drove towards my own house. I walked in and felt a new silence hit me. Every time I stept into one of the houses I just hoped to hear her voice greet me. I packed the hoodies in my suitcase for tomorrow and then got ready for bed as we needed to be at the airport early in the morning. I was about to sleep when my phone vibrated. I looked up and saw a text from Lorenzo.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Lord Enzo

Got some bad news from Gaia...

What is it?

She's been shot twice. They would get her home...
If she was in a better state. In short its to dangerous to fly her out now.

Thanks for letting me know...

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I threw my phone to the wall as a few tears started to roll over my cheeks. She was shot and I wasn't there to help her. She was hurt. I wanted to go there. How dangerous it was. I know I couldn't.... But I wish I could. Sleeping was hard that night and as the morning came I woke up after a little sleep. I changed and headed to the airport. My hood from the McLaren hoodie was up and I was trying to stay away from people not feeling like talking. Daniel walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

D: "wauw mate never saw you looking so bad."

He had a big grin on his face. I would look like that too... if I had my girl here. I felt my eyes get watery again and looked Daniel deep in the eyes. Daniel had found out about Kensi being my girlfriend so I could talk to him about it.

L: "she got shot... twice."

His big grin left his face for worry. His face softened as he looked at me.

D: "that's terrible man. When is she coming back?"

L: "she isn't in a good state. She can't come home yet. She also needs to finish the mission... so it can be 2 weeks or 6 months...."

He gave a small smile to try and comfort me when Zak walked up to us.

Z: "why are we looking like someone is dying?"

I felt a tear fall form my eye and I walked away towards the bathroom. I let it all out before collecting myself and joining the back off the group. Staying alone was the only thing I wanted for now.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢
The race was crap. My mind wasn't in place and all I could think about was Kensi. I crashed half way the race but it wasn't my fault. I was extremely upset. I had locked myself in my drivers room for a good 20 minutes now when Charlotte came in. Her voice was soft and gentle knowing I wasn't feeling good.

C: "we have to do a interview Lando. I dropped the rest but you need to do at least one."

L: "coming."
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
It's been a few days since I got shot. I have a big scar on my stomach and one on my shoulder. Besides that I blacked out into a piece of leapfrog. I have around 3 scars on my face that will stay, there are especially cuts that will just heal. One over my eye thru my eyebrow, one on my cheek between my nose and ear and then one a bit next to my lips... those are the ones staying for sure. I had been on painkillers the first 2 days and now I'm good to go again. Tomorrow I'm joining the mission again and I'm kind of scared to go out again. I can't lie about that and I told the group so they know when I hesitate that it's because I'm a bit scared. I just need a bit of a 'good' day and then it's all okay again... as far as it can be good tho. I want to get this job done and get home as fast as possible. I want to get back into Lando's arms. The week we have spend together was amazing and his hugs and kisses were addictive. Stop it Kensi... your only gonna miss him more.