𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝟷𝟶

𝟷𝟷,𝟻 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
(𝟸,𝟻 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛)
𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
It was 00:29AM exactly when the team and I came back to base camp. We all walked to the dinning area as fast as possible as we were out for 3 days and hadn't eaten properly in those 3 days. Our General came up to our group with a comforting smile... are we going home?! We must be going home!

G: "good work on this mission! You guys are leaving in 3 hours!"

WE ARE GOING HOME! It's been almost a year since I was home... I was thinking about when we would arrive. Sunday afternoon... 2,5 hours before the race ends on Silverstone. If I drive there I will be 30 minutes before the end there if everything goes well. I was deep in thoughts while we ate our food. We all then packed our stuff and said goodbye to the other people. We all got into the chinook once again and stayed awake the first 2 hours of the 10 hour flight. Afterwards everybody fell asleep and we were all awakened by the person next to us. We landed on the same airport as were we left. We all got out and placed our backpack's on the ground.

J: "KENSI!"

I heard a familiar voice scream my name and as I turned around I was hugged by the familiar blonde girl. We were both crying and we held each other close. Our sobs soon became to calm down.

K: "I missed you so frickin much it's unbelievable."

J: "I missed you to!"

After we cleaned all our stuff I walked towards Jasmine her car as she offered to drive me towards Silverstone. In the car I searched on the internet for Charlotte, Lando's PR, her number and successfully called her. She told me that she would pick me up from the beginning of the gate. I took out my wipes and tried to get the face paint off my face. There were all rests on my face. You could see it pretty well but before I wiped it it was like if I had adjusted it a few minutes ago. I was still in uniform as I wanted to go straight to him. As we finally arrived I jumped out of the car and ran towards the entrance.

C: "KENSI! OVER HERE!"

I waved to Charlotte before she helped me past the security. She gave me quick hug before we started running to the garage.

K: "why are we running?"

C: "he crashed into the wall a minute ago. He arrives in the pitlane any moment and we want to be there first and we want to film it. So before he storms off-"

K: "enough talking. We should give a little extra!"

She chuckled before we quickened our pace. When we finally made it John his trainer signed that he would be here in about a minute. As the medical car arrived he stepped out of the car. I walked towards him and he was looking down.

K: "hey Lan."

He walked past me before he froze. It took him a few seconds before he pulled of his helmet, baclava and necksupport. He dropped it all on the ground as he turned around and ran straight into me. His head was on top of my shoulder while his arms snaked around my waist. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck while my head rested on his shoulder. Sobs were leaving him as I felt tears hit my uniform. He looked at me and he leaned his forehead against mine. I wiped his tears away with my thumbs as I was now cupping his cheeks. I lowered my voice into a whisper.

K: "it's okay... I'm here."

He stayed silent before he smashed his lips on mine. He gave me so much power that his hands on my waist held me up as my back was arched. As he pulled back he pulled me close into a hug again.

L: "don't ever leave again! You scared the hell out of me when they told me you were shot."

K: "I'm here Lan. Everything is fine."

He studied my face when his face turned a bit more sad. I presume he had seen the three scars on my head. I gave him a smile.

K: "the scars on my head?"

L: "yea... we're did you get those?"

K: "I blacked out when I was shot on my stomach. I fell into the leapfrog with my head. Nothing special."

He let out a sigh before a smile appeared on his face. He took my hand and leaded me inside towards the McLaren kitchen. He ordered a plait of food and when we sat down he placed it in front of me. I gave him a questioning look, confused as what he wanted me to do with it.

L: "eat it. Your even thinner then I remember."

K: "let's see how you look after 11,5 months of no food or food that's absolutely horrible."

We both let out a small chuckle before I began eating the pasta in front of me. As I was eating Lando was just looking at me. Not saying a single word.

K: "stop staring Norris. I want to eat in peace."

L: "so now I'm not even allowed to look at my girlfriend of almost a year?"

I smiled widely at him as he mentioned the one year anniversary. The thought was weird as I hadn't seen him for this long tho. After I finished the food we walked to his drivers room and he let me alone so I could change into a pair of his sweatpants and a hoodie of his as I hadn't had any of my own clothes here. Charlotte had a pair of white all stars that I could borrow so that was my outfit. After Lando was done with interviews we got into his car and drove straight home. I decided to see my family tomorrow as I was way to tired to go now. I posted a picture on Instagram and then I fell asleep in the car on accident. As next thing I knew... Lando laid me down on his bed.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Kensi.Evans

Liked by LandoNorris and 540 othersKensi

Kensi.Evans: mission completed✅😎
3 hours ago