𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝟷𝟷

𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I woke up early this morning. Guess it really are habits. It was only 5AM. I carefully snuggled out of Lando's arms as I walked towards the bathroom with the pair of clothes that I took with me. I changed into the black sport shorts along with the dark grey shirt. I threw my hair up in a high ponytail before going downstairs. I made a pre workout shake and drank it. I tied my shoes and left a note on the counter for Lando. I warmed up before I started my run. The sun was slowly coming up as beards were chirping around me. The chilly air made me less warm as I was running over the streets. After about an hour of running I returned to his house. I walked back in and threw away the note as he wasn't up yet. I walked into backyard and opened the small garage were all his work out stuff was lying. I picked out the things I needed and started my next work-out. I had completely lost track of time and when I finally looked at the clock I saw I was already 90 minutes working out with the equipment. I placed everything back in the garage before I did a quick 10 minutes stretch/cool-down. I got back into the kitchen and took a protein bar and a protein shake. I jumped onto the kitchen counter and finished the food. I heard the staircase squeal and I looked up to see Lando come down in just sweats. It was already 8AM so I figured out his alarm went off.

L: "morning luv."

K: "morning."

L: "why are you up?"

K: "couldn't sleep anymore so just worked-out."

I shrugged my shoulders as he came towards me and was now stood between my legs.

L: "your sweaty."

K: "no shit Sherlock. I still need to take a shower."

L: "what for work-out did you do?"

K: "60 minute run, 90 minute equipment workout and then a 10 minute cool-down/stretch."

L: "you don't have a stop do you?"

K: "well I have at least a month off right now. To recover from mission. Well I have to work from home for the coming month."

He smirked at me before he planted a kiss on my lips. I smiled at him as I placed down my bottle.

L: "can you come to Hungary with me?"

K: "would love to."

He smiled like a happy child at me before he pulled me in for another kiss. He walked towards the fridge to make breakfast as I jumped back on my feet.

K: "I'm gonna shower if you don't mind."

L: "do that. I smell you here. Pfoo."

K: "haha funny."

I rolled my eyes before running up the stairs. I took a shower before I changed into a pair of my grey sweatpants and threw one of Lando's white shirts on. I placed my hair into a messy bun and I walked downstairs. Lando was busy with tying his shoes. I walked into the living room and opened my laptop. I went thru my mail and saw I had over 5000 e-mails to respond and read. I let out a sigh before starting on the first one. I felt a kiss being planted on top of my head making me look up with a smile.

L: "call me if you need anything."

K: "I will. Oh I'm going by my parents, Lor and J tonight... are you joining me?"

L: "I will. See you around 16:40?"

K: "yep. Have a good day."

L: "you too luv."

We gave each other a quick kiss before he left. His McLaren's engine soon drifted off. I was taken in my work having phone calls, documents to make and read, replying to e-mails and more. Before I knew it the door opened again.

L: "Hey Kens! I'm back!"

K: "Hey!"

He walked into the living room where I was still sat the same as when he left. I looked at the clock and saw it was really 16:40. I wiped my eyes out as they hurted from the screen and it was way later then expected. I let out a sigh and looked at him.

L: "you haven't eaten."

He said it with a slight chuckle while shaking his head lightly. He let his body fall next to me on the couch.

K: "I haven't.. but mom always has the best food so I will eat some more there."

I moved my laptop a bit further from my stomach. Lando's head instantly plopped down on my stomach. I let out a slight giggle as I placed my hand in his hair. I was still working so now and then I took my hand out to type. I was making a scheme while putting in my meetings and calls for the coming 2 months while Lando looked with me.

L: "that are a lot of meetings and calls."

K: "yea... busy month next month."

My phone started vibrating next to me and I looked at it seeing Jasmine her name on there. I looked at Lando who gave me a nod. I accepted the face time and placed my phone against my laptop so she could see me properly. Lando's curly hair was in view as well but we both didn't mind.

J: " Hey girlll."

K: "ciao bambina." (hello babygirl.)

J: "how ya doin?"

K: "good good. I'm still working. Lando is lying on my lap and we need to go to my parents in... 2 hours."

I smiled at the screen as she smiled at me.

J: "HI LANDO!"

L: "hey Jas."

K: "why ya calling tho? You need something don't you? What is it?"

J: "ah you know me too well! Well uhm... you know that cute yellow hoodie? Can I borrow it?"

K: "yea sure. Keep it. I don't use it and I'm gonna get rid of some more clothes so go shopping in my closet. You have the key right?"

J: "pff... nooo...."

K: "you literally walked into my house before I went on the mission. Just get whatever you like. You can take all of it. I don't mind."

J: "ugh I love you! Later alligator!"

K: "ci vediamo!" (See ya!)

I ended the call before I closed my laptop and Lando and I walked upstairs to get ready for tonight.