𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝟽

𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚'𝕤  𝕡𝕠𝕧
Ah my back is killing me! I opened my eyes and looked around... on the couch... I fell asleep on the couch. I wanted to stand up but couldn't. There was an arm wrapped around me. A groan came from behind me when I tried again.

L: "stay... still."

His voice was raspy... holy moly that's hot.

K: "I have to go to work. You can stay sleep if you want but I need to get ready."

L: "how late is it?"

K: "IT'S 10AM! FUCK I'M GONNA GET MURDERED!"

L: "calm down... some people are trying to sleep!"

I ran upstairs and changed as fast as I could. I ran down again and shoved a banana down my throat as I made Duke ready for work. I gave Lando a kiss on his cheek before running out towards the car.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
She pressed a quick kiss on my cheek as she ran out of the house. I felt a smile grow on my face. She gave me a kiss and now she lets me stay in her house. I stood up and walked upstairs to look around. I walked into a small room with a lot of pictures and prizes, medals and that stuff. It took me a few to realize that it were military ones. Some from missions and some for her training. The ones from missions were big and even more fascinating. I spend a good 30 minutes looking around before getting out. I grabbed my phone and texted Kensi:
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Kens💕

Is it okay if I use the shower?

Make yourself at home... not to much tho ;))

Cheeky :))
When are you back?

Around 22:15 :((
Need to stay longer.

That sounds bad :((

I know right!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
I got into the shower to find only girls shampoo. I opened it and a sweet smell of coconut entered my nose. Yep... definitely her shampoo. I then opened another body for body wash. A new cent came into my nose... roses. Also her shampoo... most definitely. After a great shower I let myself fall down on the couch and openend Instagram.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Kensi.Evans (blonde girl: Jasmine! Brown: Kensi!)

Evans (blonde girl: Jasmine! Brown: Kensi!)

Liked by Jas.greener and 176 others.
Kensi.Evans: you know your friendship is elite when your bestie and you are both in trouble because your both late😎!
Tagged: Jas.greener
43 minutes ago
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
I was smiling like crazy at Kensi. She was late and was in 15 minutes out of the house looking like a frickin goddess. That girl is something different. I decided to just work on my phone for today not wanting to leave Kensi's house.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
It was 22:20. Finally at home. I pulled into the driveway and saw the McLaren of Lando still standing there. The lights in my living room were on and I opened the door letting Duke pass me towards the kitchen. I hung up my coat and placed my shoes in the hall. I walked into the living room seeing Lando sitting on the black L-shaped couch. He was sat with his legs on the couch and he looked up as I walked over. He opened his arms and I let myself fall in them. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes for a few seconds.

L: "how was work?"

K: "hell. They really be mean out there sometimes."

L: "your friend was late as well?"

K: "yea... Jasmine was late too."

L: "have you eaten yet?"

K: "nope."

I heard a loud bark coming from the kitchen. Duke was waiting for food.

K: "SHUT UP YOU HORNY BEAR! I'M COMING!"

L: "Horny what?"

K: "Horny bear."

L: "that's uhm... different..."

We both let out a laugh before I got off the couch and walked towards the kitchen. I was putting some supplements in his food so he got enough vitamins in as he needed them when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

L: "what do you wanna eat?"

K: "I have my diet meal in the fridge."

L: "okay."

He let go and he opened the fridge taking out one of the meals. I looked around to a confused Lando. I laughed at his expression after giving Duke his food.

L: "how do you live on this? You should eat this twice!"

K: "I don't really eat that much. I can't even finish that sometimes."

L: "okay! That's just not healthy!"

K: "do I look healthy?"

L: "now your asking...? No you don't."

K: "fuck off!"

I playfully slapped him on his shoulder before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He ran towards the living room and threw me on the couch making me squeal.

L: "care to repeat that? Hmm?"

K: " I'm okay."

I lightly smirked at him as I noticed how close we were. I needed to go up a few inches to touch his lips. His sweet, soft, warm lips...

L: "your staring luv."

K: "well not much to see there."

I pointed at his face and made a disgusted face at him. He let out a chuckle before he gently pulled me into a kiss. The kiss was short but enjoyable.

L: "not do disgusting now huh?"

K: "hmm... if it helps you sleep at night."

I gave him a wink before I went back to the kitchen to make my food.

L: "you go get changed and I well prepare that."

K: "no its okay."

He snatched t he meal away from me before giving me a smile.

L: "now get your arse upstairs."

I did as he asked and changed into a pair of black shorts along with a dark grey long sleeve. I walked downstairs and as I was sat on the couch Lando came walking in with my food. I smiled at him as he handed me my food.

K: "thank you."

L: "no problem."

I had a few bites but noticed I wasn't that hungry and only ate half of it. I placed it underneath Lando's nose before speaking up.

K: "you want to finish it? I can't eat anything of my belly is gonna exploit..."

L: "I'm alwayyysss hungry."

He gently took it from me before finishing the rest of the meal happily. I giggled as he let a burp after he finished.