𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝟾

𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 (𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛)
𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚'𝕤  𝕡𝕠𝕧
These past few days were amazing. I either stayed at Lando's or mine. If I was at mine he was there if we were at his we both were there. We had spent every single minute together that we could and it showed. We were so comfortable around each other. We weren't official but it kinda felt like it tho. We were sat on the couch in my house. We had 20 more minutes before we needed to head out. I said goodbye to my family yesterday so the last 20 minutes were spend scrolling thru pictures on my phone that Lando and I made these past days.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
(Imagine all of them to be Kensi and Lando)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-(Imagine all of them to be Kensi and Lando)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-Those three were my favorites of us

Those three were my favorites of us. I sighed and turned my head to Lando's phone to see what he was doing. He was done sending Lorenzo a text and was now switching apps when my eyes fell on his background.

K: "wait go back."

He did as I said and I looked at the picture. It was a picture of me and Duke. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled at me back as I saw a small blush come in to his cheeks.

K: "that's just cute."

L: "what can I say... I really like Duke."

K: "ah! Asshole! I bet your crying in a few days when I left! Speaking about that we need to go."

I took one last look of his background and smiled again at the thought.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

(The background)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-We stood up and I took the big backpack

We stood up and I took the big backpack. I threw it on my back as I clipped Duke on leash. We walked out and I threw Lando my car keys as he would drive my car home as well.

K: "you also get the key to my house so if anyone needs something of my house I keep you responsible cause Lor and J can't do anything."

L: "yes ma'am!"

I chuckled before we got in the car. The drive towards the military airport was silent. My head was rested on his shoulder as he rested his hand on my thigh. He was gently drawing circles on it. When we finally were there he took a deep breath before speaking up.

L: "I know it's fast but.... Kensi... please be my girlfriend? I know your going away for 9 months but I want to call you my girlfriend. I want to brag about you to everybody... I want to let everyb-"

I cut him off by kissing him on the lips.

K: "yes. I would love to be your girlfriend."

A smile played up on his face. A small smile as he knew I needed to leave. I got out off the car along with Lando and Duke. I had Duke's leash in my right hand and my left hand was intertwined with Lando's hand. We walked towards the rest of the group and as I saw Jas I whistled making her turn. Jas was making sure everybody was there and that we left on time. She looked at me as her lip began to tremble and tears left her eyes as she started running towards me. I let go off Lando's hand and as she reached me... we both almost fell to the ground because of our hug. A sob left her mouth as her wet tears hit my jacket.

K: "fuck Greener. If you don't stop I'm gonna cry too."

J: "oh shut up Evans! Your fucking going again. You weren't even back for 4 months!"

K: "I know Jas... I know..."

I felt tears leave my eyes as well. We pulled back as we both dried our eyes and let out a small laugh.

J: "look at us being emotional."

I turned around to give Lando a smile as he was now crying too. I turned around to wrap my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer by wrapping his arms around my waist and was now letting his tears get on my jacket. He started to whisper things in my ear.

L: "please be safe. Please I beg you, come back to me in one piece... I don't want this to be the last time I see you. Please."

I kissed his cheek and stayed silent as I knew I couldn't guarantee him that that would happen. I let out a deep sigh as I turned around to look at Jas her watery eyes.

K: "Oh wauw sorry. Jas this is Lando Norris, my boyfriend. Lan this is Jasmine Greener, my best friend since we were in diapers... literally."

They shook hands and then it was time for last hugs before going. Everywhere you looked you saw people cry. There was nobody stood without tears. We got in the military chinook. I looked outside once more before the doors closed. I saw Lando's tears becoming more and more. I wanted to jump out so badly and hug him, to tell him everything would be okay. That I would be back before he knew... but I couldn't and that hurts me. We took off and we're told that we could sleep if we wanted as the flight was around 7 hours. I let my head hit the head rest off my seat and closed my eyes. Lets hope to sleep now as I won't get a lot the coming months....
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
She had just left. My tears were streaming from my cheeks. I walked back to her car and got in. I drove towards my parents their house to try and get my mind off. I walked in and walked straight to my mom without talking. I hugged her as she pulled me in a hug as well.

C: "what's wrong my boy?"

L: "I'm scared..."

C: "of what?"

L: "I just made it official with the girl I send you pictures off when we made a picture... she just left."

C: "without saying anything?"

L: "no... she's a military. She's going on a mission for 9 months and there isn't any way to have contact. I don't know when she will come back or if she comes back at all."

I felt another pair of arms wrap around me.

F: "don't cry..."

My sister Flo. She had heard all of it as she was a few meters away.