𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠'𝕤  𝕡𝕠𝕧
Yesterday was like any other day. Until I saw this girl sitting on the side of the pitlane. She had a dog lying underneath her legs that looked around very alert. I felt drawn to her and had been looking at her for a few minutes. Her chocolate brown hair was tied up in a perfect slik bun. Her body could be one of a model and from the distance I had I could already see that she had the perfect muscles for a girl. Well how I liked it. She was thin but still not thin. When I sat next to her and tried starting conversation I got cut off by an heavy but comfortable voice. After a few more words she looked up. Her face was... to dream about. She had the most beautiful brown eyes, these beautiful dark eyebrows making her eyes come out more. Her face was slim and perfectly shaped. Her face was stood emotionless but even then she looked good. I still now what she was wearing. An olive green top that showed of her arms along with blue jeans, black shoes and a black belt. How did one girl make me feel like this? I never felt like this... maybe I will see her again today? Stop it Lando. You have a race to focus on... but it would be nice to see her again... right?

𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I had changed into my uniform while Duke was eating his breakfast. I placed my hair in a long slick ponytail somewhere half way my head. I tied up my black boots before putting my beret in my pocket on the side of my leg. All my hair was perfectly in my ponytail as I checked it one more time. My uniform was on correctly and now it was time to get Duke on his leash. As I was done I checked my pockets, Phone, keys, my military pass, paddock pass, dog treats and beret. Ready to go.

K: "come on boy. Time for my breakfast and then we have our shift."

I gave him a pet on his head before opening the door. Duke's leash was clipped on my pants just like usually. We walked into the breakfast room. Eyes came my way as I entered. I looked around. There was one person who caught my eye. That Lando huh again... jeez. I walked towards the food area where you could just take what you wanted. The area was small so Duke walked next to me touching my leg slightly. I took some fruit, eggs, bacon and a glass of tea. I sat down in a corner that overlooked the room. Duke was lying between my legs underneath my chair. I started eating and was pretty happy with the food, I thought it would be worse. I was almost finished when someone was standing in front of me.

L: "hey."

K: "can I do anything for you?"

L: "I just wanted to ask if I would see you at track?"

He scratched his neck asking me. He was nervous. I leaned back in my chair looking at him.

K: "why so nervous mate?"

L: "oh uhm... I... don't know actually."

K: " I don't know if you'll see me."

L: "well.... I will see you around I guess?"

K: "mhh we will see."

I ate the last bit of food before heading to the door. Lando and his team left already and as I walked out of the hotel and adjusted my beret on my head I looked around. I got a fast glimpse of the boy but I didn't look long enough to see if he saw me. Track was a 3 minute walk from the hotel so I started walking. I had Duke clicked on his leash this time.

𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I was waiting for the last people of the team outside to walk towards track when the sliding doors opened. I looked up to see the brown haired girl, Kensi, walk out with her dog again. She was wearing her uniform just like at breakfast. She looked so so good in it. She placed a beret on her head and looked around quickly before she started to walk past my team. We had a quick eye lock before she was out of sight. This girl was really something different. When I tried to talk to her at breakfast she had these short responses. Most girls threw themselves at me but she was different she was more distant... but not in a flirty way I recognize the difference in that. The last people arrived as I was still in my thought and we started walking towards the track. When we arrived we all scanned our passes and walked towards the McLaren hospitality. I went to my drivers room to chill a bit before changing for FP1. I tied my shoes and walked out of my room towards the front of the garage. My car was looking good as always. A smile appeared on my face as I realized that I could get in any minute now. I looked around me and walked towards the pit wall where my engineers where already sitting. I almost bumped into someone and when I looked up I met her brown eyes... again. She had a bulletproof vest on and a bigger gun in her hands. She had a cold look on her face like before.

L: "sorry I wasn't watching."

K: "I wasn't watching really good either so no worries."

She gave me a quick light smile before walking further. The smile was even better then I had imaged. In front of her were a lot of people who were looking at the garages. She looked very intimidating I have to admit that.

L: "hey."

K: "what?"

L: "can I maybe... get your number?"

K: "later... maybe."

She turned around once again. Leaving me in the middle of the pitlane when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to look at Carlos in his red Ferrari suit.

C: "ah Lando got rejected."

L: "shut up."

C: "maybe try another time huh?"

I rolled my eyes at my friend and walked towards the pit wall ready to talk to the engineers.