𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
I stayed over at Lando's for a few days and was now in the shower. His phone started vibrating and I picked it up walking towards the bathroom.

K: "LAN! SOMEONE IS MESSAGING YOU!"

L: "WHO IS IT?"

My eyes scanned the screen:

Maxime: we still up for the weekend xx
Maxime: hope we are! Can't wait to see you again!
Maxime: I also have a surprise for you.

I looked at them again and again.

L: "WHO IS IT KENS?"

K: "WHO IS MAXIME?"

I heard the shower turn off and after a few seconds the door opened. He had a towel wrapped around his torso as he looked at me. He tried to snatch the phone out of my head but I didn't let him. I took a step backwards as tears started to fill my eyes.

K: "who is Maxime?"

L: "GIVE IT TO ME!"

He raised his voice at me as I looked him in the eyes. I slowly shook my head at him.

K: "last time. Who is Maxime?"

L: "NOBODY KENSI! JUST GIVE ME MY PHONE!"

He snapped at me, his voice raising even more making him yell at me. A huff left my mouth.

K: "unbelievable."

I gave him his phone before I turned around and took all my stuff and placed it all in a bag of mine. I had everything and walked towards the door. Lando appeared around the corner. He was stood in grey sweatpants and a black shirt looking at me as I stood up from pulling my shoes on. I placed the key of his house that was on my keychain on the small table that was placed there and took mine from his keychain. I didn't look at him but from the side of my eye I could see his face went from furious to shocked. I could see a guilty feeling rushed over him.

L: "what are you doing?"

K: "DUKE!"

The German shepherd came running towards the door as I opened it and took my car keys from the table before I clipped the leash on Duke.

L: "baby..."

K: "Kensi. It's Kensi."

L: "Kens... don't be like that... please."

K: "should have thought about that before hiding something from me and then yelling."
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠'𝕤  𝕡𝕠𝕧
A huff left her lips before she turned towards the door and walked out making me follow her.

L: "Kensi! Wait!"

K: "WHAT!"

She snapped at me. Fuck. Kensi doesn't snap. She has never done that. My eyes began to tear up.

L: "please... come back inside... I will tell you everything you want me too."

K: "Who is Maxime?"

L: "a girl I met when I was drunk... we uhm... did it."

K: "when?"

L: "4 months ago... she's been texting and calling me ever since... I ask-"

K: "Fuck you Norris! Your un fucking believable!"

L: "please let me finish-"

K: "SEI UN COS IDIOTA! NON TI VOGLIO VEDERE PIU' STRONZO!" (YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN ASSHOLE!)

She turned around and placed everything in her car. I grabbed her wrist she pulled her wrist out of my grip as fast as possible.

L: "let me finish Kens! Please..."

K: "I don't want to hear anything from you."

L: "FOR GODS SAKE KENS!"

Before I knew it she hid me on my cheek and eye. I. Placed my hand on my eye and then on my cheek before looking at her.

L: "your not my Kensi..."

K: "I was your Kensi. Only difference is that this Kensi couldn't care less about you anymore."

A tear left my eyes as Kensi looked at me. No emotion was to be found in her eyes. I didn't know this Kensi. This wasn't even the girl I met. That girl was emotionless with emotion in her eyes. This girl... this girl looks like she never felt something ever. She sat down in her car before she drove away. She looked at me one more time. If looks could murder... I would be 6 feet under the ground right now. It started to rain. Exactly how I felt. I walked back inside and looked around the house. I started to cry even more then I already was and when I looked into the mirror of the bathroom I saw my eye was already getting blue and my cheek was just sore... very sore. I picked up my phone and dialed Kensi's number.

"Kensi Evans! I'm not available at the moment. Please leave a message after the peep, leave a text or try again later! Adios!"

L: "Kens... please call me. I don't want you to leave me. At least not like this. Please call me."

I then went thru my contacts. Lorenzo... maybe he can help me?

Lor: "Hey Lando. What's up?"

L: "I fucked everything up."

Lor: "bro you sound like your crying."

L: "I was drunk and did the deed with someone 4 months ago. Kensi found out. She's furious. She left me... I think we're not getting back together."

Lor: "you cheated on... my little sister?"

L: "I was drunk Lor. Please. Help me fix it..."

Lor: "fuck! I have to go check on her!"

L: "what do you mean?"

Lor: "I need to go to her. Last time a guy cheated on her... was not exactly good."

L: "what do you mean?"

Lor: "She suffered anorexia. She thought she was to fat. She was in the hospital for it. She was 15 back then but I'm scared that she will fall back to there."

L: "is that why she never eats a lot?"

Lor: "yes... she still finds it hard sometimes."

L: "do you think she's gonna fall back... because of me? I don't want her too."

Lor: "I'm not sure Lando..."