You are not Trash!! The fuck are you doing?

3rd POV:

After Aizawa came into the classroom he waited and waited for anyone to notice him besides his own son. While he did that he decided to spy on his class and look how they treated his son. There were not many people around him and he was worried that he might have lied in the teacher's chat.

It took them 8 minutes to figure out that he was there and after that he went ahead and made a quirk assessment test with them. The goal of this test was not simply to figure out the kid's quirk, no. Maybe it was part of it but the real test was for their personality. In this test he could quickly asset how the kids would be. In comparison to his last class this class was a lot better. They not only had potential but they also looked like honest people all but one.

He soo wanted to expel that one but his own son said to give that grape juice of a kid a chance. This would be something he would soon regret.

Now onto Midoriya. Since he was basically quirkless his father began training him so that he would be good without a quirk. His quirk was a little bit extreme after all. Aizawa hated it that the kid had such a quirk and if it was about him, he would have gladly made it that his kid would never use his quirk. After all his quirk was an Ultra-Regeneration type of quirk that nearly taps in the category immortality.

Class 1A Group Chat:

⚡Pikachu⚡: Sheesh that was some testing.

Acidqueen: Haha I thought I was a goner the moment he said he would expel one of us.

DarknessCult: ReVeLrYiNtHeDaRk

BlastingMusicAt3AM: I wish he did expel a certain someone!

❤MOMo❤: Agree!

Kirby: ^

AllFrogsGoToHeaven: ^*ribbit*

BitchI'maGhost:^

RipOffSonic‍♂️: That is not very plus ultra!

LiterallyTrash: You heard him!

BitchI'maGhost: PERVERT!

TheRock: I am so happy we were at least allowed to use our quirk.

RipOffSonic‍♂️: We are in a hero school. It makes only sense for our Sensei to test our skills.

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: You mean to find out if we were worth keeping or throwing us out.

Acidqueen: Still, what a bad joke!

⚡Pikachu⚡: He freaked me out soo much!

4thwallfixer: Not only you! I am sure my life is now a lot shorter thanks to him.

SHINEE: The fuck are you all complaining?! DON'T FUCKING LIKE THIS, THEN FUCKING LEAVE!!!

TheRock: Bakubro, be nice or at least try to be nice.

SHINEE: WHY THE FUCK SHOUND I?! NOTHING IS THE FUCK WRONG WITH WHAT I JUST SAID!

RipOffSonic‍♂️: Please mind your language Bakugo.

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: Aizawa-sensei meant that one for real. Oh and the Dandelion here can't change the way he talks.

SHINEE: Do you fucking know something we don't?

SHINEE: AND WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING ME A DANDELION!!!

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: He expelled his whole class last year on the first day.

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: Oop angry ass Pomeranian.

❤MOMo❤: I heard about it. So this was the reason why...